Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Schaefer: Tim Bradley Fighting On Pac-JMM Card, Fighting Pac Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a pac fan and i honestly think he's afraid to fight Floyd. Sure Floyd put out the testing thing. All Pac has to do is full out agree to the testing and we got a fight.

Bradley vs Mike Jones would be tight!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      mike jones?

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        That can be said about Mayweather on Pac. Floyd is already talking of a fight with Khan.
        Mayweather has talked about Khan once (To the UK media), and in the same sentence and statement talked about Pac.

Khan if everything falls in place on both their parts is supposed to be later next year (In the Fall) after Pac.
        Last edited by DE100; 07-24-2011, 07:44 PM.

Comment

What does Richard Schaefer know about Bradley? Hes a lying sack of **** who already had to apologize about saying Pacquiao was on PED so his credibility is non existent.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Mayweather has talked about Khan once (To the UK media), and in the same sentence and statement talked about Pac.
            Mayweather can changed his mind. Remember when Floyd said earlier this year that his not planning to fight, then after Pac-JMM was announced, his back.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
              Mayweather can changed his mind. Remember when Floyd said earlier this year that his not planning to fight, then after Pac-JMM was announced, his back.
              I know he can change his mind, but what has been said In public has not changed they want Pac and then Khan late next year. Now can this change? of course.

Comment

Since its Schaefer saying it, why believed him. That is like Arum is telling the truth. Schaefer said all non-GBP fighters fighting GBP fighters has to take OST. So, how many OST test have they done.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  I know he can change his mind, but what has been said In public has not changed.
                  Well, Floyd was interviewed regarding rumors of a comeback. He said there no such thing. An interview that was publish, meaning it was public. Then what happen after Pac-JMM was announced?

Since Pac said whatever his promoter does, he follows. Then if Arum said in 2012, Mike Jones will face Pac, then its most likely to happen.

With Floyd, its just talk.

Comment

I think Bradley is overrated, some of you guys really think he'd give Manny a good fight? He wouldn't even fight Khan for christ sake. All he wants is one big payday in my opinion.

Comment

Also, didn't Golden Boy Promotions said that they will see fights between them and Top Rank. Then why the hell Schaefer would say something like that that attacks Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
                      X