No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman: "Alexander lost to Kotelnik and got a gift"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    good post and i agree with this aswell,pirog would of got robbed for sure,they wouldnt of let goldenchild lose but he got sparked out,lol
    yeah but you forget how bent boxing is in America. No way AK was going to win that fight, Don King and his bent associates wouldnt have let it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      good post and i agree with this aswell,pirog would of got robbed for sure,they wouldnt of let goldenchild lose but he got sparked out,lol
      defo he was robbed

Comment

It was a close fight, but calling it a outright robbery is going to far imo.

To see a real robbery go and watch Whitaker vs Ramirez I. That fight was even hardly competitve with Whitaker boxing the ears of Ramirez for the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          Kotelnik was indeed robbed, for once Kellerman was honest.

However, he didn't have much to say about Lucas Matthyse being robbed last night against Judah. The poll here shows most people thought Matthyse deserved to win.

And I think Glen Johnson would have been robbed against Green, and Dmitry Pirog would have both been robbed against Jacobs, had those fights gone the distance. But both those fighters do what you need to do when your fighting on the other fighter's promoter's card: they knocked their opponents out.
          Where is the poll? I'd like to see that. Matthyse WHOOPED Judah the whole fight.

Comment

Kotelnick deserves at least a rematch, I cant imagine Alexander beating either bradley or khan

Comment

Close fight that Kotelnik most likely won. However, you can't ever truly say who wins a close fight. How do you scientifically determine who has done ready on a round by round basis?

It's all subjective. The judges saw a bit more for Alexander. I didn't. With a fight that close, it's just a difference in a few rounds that adds up.

Kotelnik stinks, overall, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                Where is the poll? I'd like to see that. Matthyse WHOOPED Judah the whole fight.
                Poll is here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=436028

Comment

The only other time I seen Kellerman honest and was VERY suprised was when he said Martinez beat Williams after the fight..

Comment

It wasn't a close fight, it was a robbery and another black eye for boxing.

I scored it 118-110 for Kotelnik.

Comment

close fight imo

Comment

Working...
                      X