Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well...I'm going to rehab today at 2...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She gets it...much love. cocaina cowboy! GUCCI!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      LMAO @ "I seen em!"

I only sold my Ps3 though while I was waiting for that 20 day suspension. I thought I was gonna get kicked out and my ma said "Don't you dare even get the thought into your head that your going to try to comeback here." So I was going to pay a girl thats a heroin addict that's sexy as hell though thats friends with my sister to stay at her house for a bit and get a job. But that didn't happen so I sold madden 11, FightNight rd 4, Undisputed 2010 and the Ps3 for 150

But since I didn't get kicked out it all went to weed...So I'm just going to say what they wanna here and get the **** outta there! pretend I have a problem then bull**** that I found the light of JESUS! Or some *****.
      This your first time at rehab? Ive been court ordered there like 10-11 times.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        This your first time at rehab? Ive been court ordered there like 10-11 times.
        Yup and its only to get back into college. Get a job after to support my glorious bad habits again!

Comment

so I sold madden 11, FightNight rd 4, Undisputed 2010 and the Ps3 for 150
          My god. Get help fast.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            My god. Get help fast.
            add Erik_Holyfield on PS3 network :wank:

Comment

i heard rehabs a great place to meet women

Comment

you sold your ps3 with games for 150? Damn! Stop drinking and smoking. Concentrate on school, and work. Weed is great, but you have to concentrate on your goals for. Stay up playa and hope to see you back soon.

Comment

Sucks. I love the ganja so much. Their's nothing better then a fatass blunt and a bottle of Bacardi 151 with some gatorade to mix it with(taste great with no hangover!). But I dropped out of college because I was falling behind because of all the drinking and smoking. Then I got involved in a fight because I'm friends with a dealer and I was just trying to break it up by throwing & slamming the people that owed him money so they gave me a 20 day suspension so I just dropped out.

They said I could come back and do academics in the spring starting in January if I complete rehab because I told them I can't catch up with the suspension because I've been smoking & drinking hard especially since I lost my job in september so I even sold my Ps3 for weed money.

So I get picked up in the trailer park at 2, and I'm going to a place in Lebanon, PA which is close to lancaster county where I'm from. It's for 14 days at least, then they reevaluate to see if you need more time. I'm just going to do what they say and say what they want to here so I can be back in 14 days...

I'll see you guys hopefully in 2 weeks! Stay smokin' good...:weed5:

That sucks hard Nate, Lebanon isn't too far from where I am at in Allentown. What school were you going to?

Comment

quitter ........................................

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                      i heard rehabs a great place to meet women

Girls from rehab are pretty fun to party with.

Comment

Working...
                      X