Lennox Lewis vs Prince Naseem Hamed Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naz power certainly aint over rated, under rated if anything

Comment

When Naz stepped up to the elite level... He got schooled and Barrera took his shots like nothing.

lulz.

Comment

everyone is a monsterous puncher when they are fighting subpar opposition
        that's why every boxers first couple of fights are ko's in the early rounds

Comment

I dont understand alot of the posters on here...you got Manny Steward saying Hamed was the Hardest puncher he ever held the mits for ...and yet to in some way nahgate his punching power people bring up Hameds resume !?
          Yet that dont change the fact that Manny said hes never held the mits for anyone that hits harder !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            I dont understand alot of the posters on here...you got Manny Steward saying Hamed was the Hardest puncher he ever held the mits for ...and yet to in some way nahgate his punching power people bring up Hameds resume !?
            Yet that dont change the fact that Manny said hes never held the mits for anyone that hits harder !
            naseem did punch hard no doubt
            but what steward felt was sharp punches, he'd be saying roy jones is the hardest puncher of all time if he ever did padwork with him

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
              everyone is a monsterous puncher when they are fighting subpar opposition
              that's why every boxers first couple of fights are ko's in the early rounds
              should subpar be replaced by 'Brittish'? He was found out by Barrera but I've no doubt he was of world level, just never mentally recovered from that fight.

When fighters shoot there mouth about there big 0's and undeafeated records it only takes 1 defeat to **** them up mentally. It's the exact reason Floyd matches 'clever' and the reason the pacman fight will happen but only when Floyd feels he can really take a risk and become tranparent if he gets beat. (not saying that is granted but Floyd knows pacman coud potentially be his hardest fight in a long time)

Naz was entertainment gold, no questions.

Comment

No way Naz punched harder than Lewis, Steward probably thought Naz did, because Naz put everything into his punches even in training and Lewis probably didn't want to hurt the old guys hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
                  naseem did punch hard no doubt
                  but what steward felt was sharp punches, he'd be saying roy jones is the hardest puncher of all time if he ever did padwork with him
                  Buddy i don't want to split hairs with ya .and i ain't gonna beat on about how good or how poor Hameds resume is....i am just going by what i read Manny as saying in that boxing artical...Manny has worked with his fair share of big punchers ...but he said in the article Hamed was the biggest he had worked with
                  Theres no Doubt in my mind when a man like Manny Says you are one of the hardest punchers he has ever seen..no matter who you have faught theres no doubt you can PUNCH !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    Buddy i don't want to split hairs with ya .and i ain't gonna beat on about how good or how poor Hameds resume is....i am just going by what i read Manny as saying in that boxing artical...Manny has worked with his fair share of big punchers ...but he said in the article Hamed was the biggest he had worked with
                    Theres no Doubt in my mind when a man like Manny Says you are one of the hardest punchers he has ever seen..no matter who you have faught theres no doubt you can PUNCH !
                    How am i a fool? Because i don't agree with you? Red K the new guy with no rep because he can't do **** back, i bet you didn't Red K anyone else. You ****ing brown nose.

Comment

Working...
                    X