No announcement yet.

Well...I'm going to rehab today at 2...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

thats messed up. i think they might see through it if u try to fake quitting, if they take u back for more treatment u will probabloy be forced to take drug tests and whatnot for a while.

i hope u get your shit together though, and by that i mean get back to school without having to stop blazing for more than a week or two.

Comment

Good luck man

I've always been on and off since I was 15. I've never done anything else either (i.e. coke, Ex, etc). As is stands, I maybe smoke once or twice a week these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          Sucks. I love the ganja so much. Their's nothing better then a fatass blunt and a bottle of Bacardi 151 with some gatorade to mix it with(taste great with no hangover!). But I dropped out of college because I was falling behind because of all the drinking and smoking. Then I got involved in a fight because I'm friends with a dealer and I was just trying to break it up by throwing & slamming the people that owed him money so they gave me a 20 day suspension so I just dropped out.

They said I could come back and do academics in the spring starting in January if I complete rehab because I told them I can't catch up with the suspension because I've been smoking & drinking hard especially since I lost my job in september so I even sold my Ps3 for weed money.

So I get picked up in the trailer park at 2, and I'm going to a place in Lebanon, PA which is close to lancaster county where I'm from. It's for 14 days at least, then they reevaluate to see if you need more time. I'm just going to do what they say and say what they want to here so I can be back in 14 days...

I'll see you guys hopefully in 2 weeks! Stay smokin' good...:weed5:

I had to go to rehab because I got arrested and the court sent me to rehab to keep from getting convicted..

And the one thing I learned in there is that weed is not a drug at all lol. I met real addicts.. with real problems and real suffering, while the worst weed ever did to me was make me lazy and forgetful. I couldn't relate to anybody in there, and they were all insane, while there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. I could stop smoking any time- and have cuz of interviews and physicals etc.

I met dudes who sold their bodies to other dudes for hard drugs, people who have almost completely lost their minds, people who have lost children because of hard drugs like crack and meth, people who have had disgusting rashes all over their bodies and could hardly move because of over-addiction, people who have killed for drugs and who have almost been killed.

I smoked a blunt right after i was released and was grateful that I wasn't a real addict, addicted to a real drug.

Anyways stay up bro, Be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post

Girls from rehab are pretty fun to party with.
            Yeah lol.. and they're not shy about getting freaky or being nasty either

a lot of them are ugly, but there are definitely some jewels

One girl told me she liked getting ****ed in the ass on pretty much our conversation- it turned out to be true lol
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-27-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              LMAO @ "I seen em!"

I only sold my Ps3 though while I was waiting for that 20 day suspension. I thought I was gonna get kicked out and my ma said "Don't you dare even get the thought into your head that your going to try to comeback here." So I was going to pay a girl thats a heroin addict that's sexy as hell though thats friends with my sister to stay at her house for a bit and get a job. But that didn't happen so I sold madden 11, FightNight rd 4, Undisputed 2010 and the Ps3 for 150

Jesus fucking serious, 150!??

that tweek you sold it to was fucking blessed.

I don't get how people can go to rehab for weed, but i must understand that it is bad if you're selling your games and shit. Good luck nate, time to move on.

Comment

Working...
              X