Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodson giving Zelenoff a fixed fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodson giving Zelenoff a fixed fight....

Stacy goodson, that incredibly sharp business man and fitness fanatic, will be giving Charlie his first win.

A fixed fight has been arranged where Robbie Crawley has been paid to take a dive.

If this Crawley guy has any dignity he will ignore Mr. Goodbar and just wipe the floor with Charlie but I guess this Crawley guy enjoys sucking Goodsons dick just like the rest of Goddsons "Talent".

:wank:

If goodson thinks he can pass this off as a real fight then he should really lay off the Meth himself.

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
    Stacy goodson, that incredibly sharp business man and fitness fanatic, will be giving Charlie his first win.

A fixed fight has been arranged where Robbie Crawley has been paid to take a dive.

If this Crawley guy has any dignity he will ignore Mr. Goodbar and just wipe the floor with Charlie but I guess this Crawley guy enjoys sucking Goodsons dick just like the rest of Goddsons "Talent".

:wank:

If goodson thinks he can pass this off as a real fight then he should really lay off the Meth himself.
    Yup. The TPS fans all know that Stacy and Charlie were terrified because Hillbilly Pimp was coming to win......so they dumped him from the card. Can't have an opponent who's actually gonna try, no no.

Comment

Agreed

This fight is a fraud just like Charlie is...he and Stacy both knew Paul would win, so even though Stacy would not even have to pay hillbilly Pimp...he did not want Charlie facing him....cause he thought Charlie would lose...so there are giving him a set up win...quite sad that Charlie was this scared to fight a real fight...but I guess that why they call him this.

Comment

jenna Like I said if Pimp wouldnt have bitchhed Out, id have U giving me a blow job after Id whipe the floor with Him..... and by the way micro had trouble with crawley, he went 2 rounds, rob crawley would literally murderr that weak piece of shhit HBP..... so beating Him would prove more, HBP backed out and when I win this jenna ..... Im a shove my dickk Down your throat.... and pretend Your jenna jamison Bittch

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          jenna Like I said if Pimp wouldnt have bitchhed Out, id have U giving me a blow job after Id whipe the floor with Him..... and by the way micro had trouble with crawley, he went 2 rounds, rob crawley would literally murderr that weak piece of shhit HBP..... so beating Him would prove more, HBP backed out and when I win this jenna ..... Im a shove my dickk Down your throat.... and pretend Your jenna jamison Bittch
          Nobody's buying this **** Chuckles. We know you were worried because Hillbilly was coming to fight for real. So you got Stacy to get you some stumblebum that even YOU admit was not "a real challenge" and Stacy admits that nobody wants to see.

We know why you did it too, *****.

Comment

PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Cause he knows Zelenoff would murder Him inside 1 round

Comment

Nope. Stacy pulled the plug because you asked him to.

You do Im Brisback from ESB right?

Good.

F off and die ya sissy little *****..........

Comment

PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Cause he knows Zelenoff would murder Him inside 1 round

Keep telling yourself this ***g ot...Paul was not even getting paid by Stacy...and still your promoter did not want it...cause he knew you would lose...and anyone can win a fixed fight....I bet you give crawly some trim for taking a dive p*ssy

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_Girl23 View Post
                  Keep telling yourself this ***g ot...Paul was not even getting paid by Stacy...and still your promoter did not want it...cause he knew you would lose...and anyone can win a fixed fight....I bet you give crawly some trim for taking a dive p*ssy
                  na bittch Its not fixed.... You need to fix your brain u sorry ass bittch, get ready to get swept By cleveland hoe????/ boston sucks..... lakers won by 40 points u dumb whorre...... die ***** get raped.... seriously get killed kid napped, something hope somehting happens to U..... Ill laugh if I see some BUM Killing U and they show it On forensic Files tv show bitttch

Comment

Like I said if Pimp wouldnt have bitchhed Out, id be giving Stacy a blow job after Id whipe the floor with Him..... and by the way micro had trouble with crawley, he went 2 rounds, rob crawley would literally murderr that weak piece of shhit HBP..... so beating Him would prove more, HBP backed out and when I win this fake fight ..... Im a shove my mouth Down down Stacys saft.... and pretend he's Claudia Bittch
                    You are a sick ***go.t

Comment

Working...
                    X