Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters of today are better than yesteryear because they have greater technology...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters of today are better than yesteryear because they have greater technology...

... I read this a lot on NSB, and it's so TRUE when you think about it, isn't it?

It's like in Rocky IV when they have Dolph Lungren up with all the latest machines and stuff. If they told me they grew today's boxers in a vat and feed them special pills to make them into a master race I wouldn't bat a fucking eyelid tbh.

The way I look at it is.... the boxers of the 20s and 30s were just like your dad having a fight... but the boxers of today are like the Terminator or something, because technology is just so much better today.

And if you don't agree, you obviously know nuthen bout boxen.
    Last edited by Duke McKenzie_; 10-30-2008, 08:08 PM.

Agreed.

That's why Roy beats any fighter from 1980s back. They didn't have access to the same, ermm, 'substances' that he did. You know?

Robinson ain't got **** on Roy. He didn't have colour TV, what a bum.

Comment

Technology has improved... so boxers have improved. It's just undebatable.

It's like Ray Robinson was a gramophone but Roy is an MP3 player.. that's the kind of difference I'm talking about here.

Comment

Working...
      X