Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook vs. Errol Spence: Howard Foster Will Be The Referee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    So we are in agreement then Joe Calzeslappy was a bum?
    This is a boxing site Bro !

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... I have Brook by stoppage in the 1st round... right after the starting bell...
      I'm ringside ....I have Brook at the stare out ....what ...normally you good ...say.

Comment

Im going there thinking Brook will win but Spence might ....help line operator...A case to be made for both ....great match up ........................may the best man win!

Comment

C.J. Ross is one of the judges

Comment

how is Howard foster still a ref !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Are you saying Spence can't pull a win by stoppage like he said he would?
              He is going to have flatten him to the canvas to get a win over Foster sorry i Mean brook.

This referee always scores a quick stoppage in favour of the house fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Hahahahahahahahah

Erroll spence is gonna get waved off and sent back to america without his 0 as soon as brook lands 3 punches in a row
                Yes, if they're solid jolts that shake him up bad enough.

Comment

Foster has made a few quick stoppages in the past, but as much crapola as he had to take after it, he seems to have wised up a bit.

But hey, at least Spence doesn't need to worry about getting put into a vegetable state as he likely would if Steve Smoger was ref. This way, he'll live to fight another day.

LOL

Comment

I don't know how any of you can complain when we've seen Joe Cortez act as the home fighters cornerman all the time.

Comment

This is the referee that stopped the first Froch vs Groves fight, when Groves was leading on the scoring board, was fighting back and rocked ONCE before the referee stepped in. Worse than Richard Steele.

Comment

Working...
                      X