No announcement yet.

Ducking Boys ASSEMBLE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    He gets credit but the truth is canelo was really green. If they fought now. I would still favor Floyd but call a spade a spade
    regarding canelo vs 3g, i dont think it was a matter of canelo not being ready, but the fight itself. gbp/canelo didnt avoid the 3g issue. contracts stalled and it was mostly due to $$$$$. had 3g accepted, we would have had this fight 2 yrs ago. NO DOUBT.

good news

THEY ARE FIGHTING 2017

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      GGG "ll fight anyone from 154-168"

"but ill fight ward at 164, but chavez jr at 168"

how can you ****s defend GGG.
      Like a child you can't answer the question because then it makes your whole thread and you look like sh it. Man you really do need mental help.

Hey guys let's start a gofund me account to get this ****** some mental help

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        regarding canelo vs 3g, i dont think it was a matter of canelo not being ready, but the fight itself. gbp/canelo didnt avoid the 3g issue. contracts stalled and it was mostly due to $$$$$. had 3g accepted, we would have had this fight 2 yrs ago. NO DOUBT.

good news

THEY ARE FIGHTING 2017
        I disagree/ I said it from the start gbp was going to wait for ggg to slow down cause had it happened 2 years ago canelo would have gotten wrecked!
        But hey it's happening now and I'm pumped for it. No excuses may the best man win

Comment

I disagree/ I said it from the start gbp was going to wait for ggg to slow down cause had it happened 2 years ago canelo would have gotten wrecked!
          But hey it's happening now and I'm pumped for it. No excuses may the best man win
          the bold stuff

we shall see

Comment

Like a child you can't answer the question because then it makes your whole thread and you look like sh it. Man you really do need mental help.

Hey guys let's start a gofund me account to get this ****** some mental help
            says the man who avoids mine and has no answer for GGG saying he will fight anyone from 154-168 except ward ROFL.

GGG - "anyone from 154-168, ward at 164 though. Because im a true champ, my fans will eat my **** if i ask them to."

Comment

how would GGG get slow after fighting bums ROFL.

Comment

how would GGG get slow after fighting bums ROFL.
                ****** ****** ****** lmfao keep going it's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  the bold stuff

we shall see
                  Yeah. I think it's going to be a struggle for either one

Comment

****** ****** ****** lmfao keep going it's hilarious
                    here is your daddy, you came out of this ball sack.

Comment

says the man who avoids mine and has no answer for GGG saying he will fight anyone from 154-168 except ward ROFL.

GGG - "anyone from 154-168, ward at 164 though. Because im a true champ, my fans will eat my **** if i ask them to."
                      He repeatedly said 160 is his focus and he would only move up or down for a big money fight. But trolls like you ignore this of course.

You can't duck people in other weight classes. When was ggg a mandatory to ward at 168? When did ggg hold a belt at 168 ? If one day he says anyone from 154-heavy weight. Does this mean he should now face cruiserweights and heavy weights. You do realize that boxing is a sport of weight classes? You sound like a casual. Boxers don't just randomly jump up and down 3 weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X