No announcement yet.

Kazakhstan Arena CHEATED? with ghetto canvas for Golovkin / Nilson Tapia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    who cares, **** liek this happens from time to time. Not that long ago on showtime i beleive that had the ropes collapse and they had to had some guy literraly hold it, the ref had to hold the ropes when the fighters went on the rops so they wouldnt fall.

Strange **** happens from time to time, now if this was a everytime thing that yea its an isue.
    let's see the canvas when Mikey fights Zlatičanin for a championship bout. I'm willing to ber the canvas will look flush and propah! Not latex #championshp #warmikey

Comment

Lmao I still remember how klitch wanted his fight in a bounce o rama

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Interesting regulation and standards in the arena. Pool Nilson Tapia had to fight on non properly stretched ghetto LATEX canvas with wrinkles and creases all over the matte surface. How can any pro boxer fight under those conditions? This was for a TITLE BOUT!

All because the arena and rogue organizers wanted to promote Kazakhstani art on some cheap Latex... That's fine, but do it properly. What a bunk and foul win.

05:13 in that video Golovkin gets knocked down.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          didnt you watch the video? Tapia had to fight on the creased canvas but Golovkin was allowed to fight on a tightly stretched one. In addition Golovkin was allowed 2 minutes of rest in between rounds and Tapia was limited to 30 seconds.

Its an outrage I tell you
          No one, and I mean no one, racks up points while sitting on his corner, quite as beautifully as GGG does. His punches are so smooth, you'd swear he wasn't punching at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            Unless the individual fighters are fighting on different surfaces, I don't see what your point is.

Trolls are really clutching at straws to create a narrative these days. Creases in the ring mat? Really?

I've got a split toenail - who gives a ****?

Comment

Some of you guys truly have no idea how the rest of the world lives.

Comment

let's see the canvas when Mikey fights Zlatičanin for a championship bout. I'm willing to ber the canvas will look flush and propah! Not latex #championshp #warmikey
                Fury complained about the ring the ring so did Adama.

K2 is shady as ****.

Comment

Race Car events can postpone due to weather..

NFL game can be postponed.

MLB can postpone.

That ring didn't even loook like standard tarp canvas. That crap was some cheap ass latex form and not even properly stretched if applicable.

Ever seen a Showtime or HBO ring? professional grade canvas.

hence, standards. try doing proper footwork on some whimsical stretched latex like in the Tapia bout and ducking missiles from Golovkin. They might as well not have used boxing shoes nor socks for better grip. imagine that latex with water from the corner ends! lol
                  Ok. So was that a recent fight? I have no idea bro

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Wtf is your point?
                    I think the main reason why Astana didn't happen this 2017 was because they failed to provide the rights tarp again.

I think Dan Rafael might have said that Saunders and Warren disagreed to use Latex Creased Canvas tarps within the contract. I guess the Brits aren't into those kinda things

Comment

Working...
                    X