Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Face off with max kellerman: Canelo/chavez jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face off with max kellerman: Canelo/chavez jr.

Seems like HBO Latino released the Canelo/Chavez Jr. face-off a day early on YouTube.

This should be a good one hopefully. Chavez spitting some truths and Canelo doesn't seem to like it. I do not know much spanish but I do know body language.

Comment

Don't understand Spanglish....all I heard was "my fada my fada..." Chavez needs to stop riding his dad's coattails

Comment

Good stuff.

I'm excited about seeing the fight, it might not be a P4P fight but these guys have a long history and it's going to be fun.

Comment

Offshore vs Big Bang.

Comment

Jr seemed nervous when he was telling Canelo his opinion.

Comment

Need to see the non-HBO Latino version of this cuz idk wtf Canelo said, but I liked a lot of what JCC Jr said & I liked his lil bit of swagger when they had a couple lil back n forths.

Amateur body language expert take is that I thought JCC Jr took a more submissive role most of the time & averted his eyes from looking at Canelo or looked down a lot which seems to imply to me that maybe he's not very confident with his chances here. Although like I said he did show some life at times & had legit swagger & a bit of a crazy, "cmon test me mfer", type demeanor.

Also wtf Canelo could you please speak mfing English in these things already. It sounded like you were talking some I fight these kinda bs guys or don't fight these other guys cuz of money type sh^t...well you f#cking dummy if you learn English, or just speak it cuz I think he knows it already, you'll expose yourself to a wider audience who'll buy you're kinda bs lately fights thus you'll make more money. And no one whos in Mexico or Latino's in the US is gonna NOT watch your fights if they already were cuz you aren't speaking Spanish in a f#cking HBO Face Off.

Comment

As we all saw more than a month ago in the instagram or twitter feeds it was already recorded. This is the segment that started teh whole bet between the two. Of course it is great for the suspense and drama, but HBO is knocking on Chavez Sr. who tried so much to erase the bet from media which ESPN acknowledged and Alvarez agreed per Chavez Sr. to void it.

HBO just decided to use it anyways with false circumstance. It is a blatant disrespect to Chavez Sr. I think the bet was fine. Would be interesting as they shook hands, but its just not the reality since it was resolved.

Comment

Working...
                X