Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if Barcelona end up winning the Copa del Rey, La Liga and the champions will they still get rid of a Luis Enrique?

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      So if Barcelona end up winning the Copa del Rey, La Liga and the champions will they still get rid of a Luis Enrique?
      He's retiring isn't he?.

Comment

• ****! i regret choosing sleeping. look like comeback of the ages

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          He's retiring isn't he?.
          He said he needs a break. But I'm wondering if he felt pressure to say that because at the time he was behind Madrid in La Liga and was coming off the 0-4 loss to psg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            You're going to compare Arsenal with PSG? atleast PSG wooped them 4-0 in Paris. Arsenal got ass-raped away and at home .
            True dat, Arsenal are a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              So if Barcelona end up winning the Copa del Rey, La Liga and the champions will they still get rid of a Luis Enrique?
              Yes.

Perfect replacement for Arsene Wenger!

Comment

• Arsenal are gonna finish 4th.

That man is going nowhere.

Comment

• I saw some Arsenal fans saying Wenger deserves some respect for staying on to "help" the club even though its tarnished his legacy

While Ferguson bailed to protect his legacy no way Leicester win the title if Fergie stayed on..

Wenger went full ******.. has won what? 1 Fa Cup in 12 years

Comment

• Idk what actually goes on at Arsenal man, but from top to bottom, they lack winning spirit/ mentality.

They have a cup team mentality. "Just enough to be there" sort of mentality.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Idk what actually goes on at Arsenal man, but from top to bottom, they lack winning spirit/ mentality.

They have a cup team mentality. "Just enough to be there" sort of mentality.
                      Said it for years, the bum mentality is deep rooted within the club. The club and it's fans are incredibly delusional.

Comment

Working...
                      X