No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Such imaginative perverted mind you have there Bambam. You live and breath SPOON23. I'm flattered, but don't cross the line doll. You hear me? Keep your gay thoughts too yourself. You've now turned into a creepy stalker type. Stay far psycho!

You've dumped much unnecessary posts in here that is irrelevant to boxing. It only proves how perverted your mind works and tells a lot about how sick you have become. I have my faults for putting you in your current state, to that I'm sorry for pushing you to the edge, but pls be reminded, I'll biatch slap you to kingdom come if you go near me. You ass fuvking nympho hehehe!
    wheres TYRONE??

After pac-roid wins he starts thinking about how he is going to rape spoon23 when he gets home......

Only to find out that when he arrives home, spoon23 breaks the story which breaks pac-roids heart. Spoon23 is leaving pac-roid for another **** who is named PAC-BOY.

Upon leaving, spoon23 is a happy man, he cant get PAC-BOY off of his mind, he is thinking of him so BADLY that he has to make a pit stop in an alley way and relieve himself.

Spoon23 the second he thinks of pac-boy

Afterwards, Spoon23 is upset that he is going to arrive to PAC-BOYS house with an empty ball sack: however, PAC-BOY doesnt mind an empty ballsack because that just means he can blow spoon23 for much longer. Spoon23 becomes a happy man once again.

and they lived happily ever after, two little ****s making up false lies and delusional compubox over some pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      it was easy to see that they were going to let floyd do whatever he wanted

given the scale of the coverup, from usada to nsac, this lends proof to the idea that the cards were a joke too!

the same media who were told to run with the 'domination" & ""schooling" story line following the fight are culpable if they dont follow up on this scandal!! a domination when floyd landed career low **** you! and now a scandal **** you !
      Justice is slow. But Floyd will pay for his crimes. It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings.

Justice will follow. Even other crimes takes time to solve. After Floyd's money has been depleted I won't be surprised if so called friends of Floyd are the ones who put him in the furnace. It's just a matter of time now.

Comment

Justice is slow. But Floyd will pay for his crimes. It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings.

Justice will follow. Even other crimes takes time to solve. After Floyd's money has been depleted I won't be surprised if so called friends of Floyd are the ones who put him in the furnace. It's just a matter of time now.
        After pac-roid wins he starts thinking about how he is going to rape spoon23 when he gets home......

Only to find out that when he arrives home, spoon23 breaks the story which breaks pac-roids heart. Spoon23 is leaving pac-roid for another **** who is named PAC-BOY.

Upon leaving, spoon23 is a happy man, he cant get PAC-BOY off of his mind, he is thinking of him so BADLY that he has to make a pit stop in an alley way and relieve himself.

Afterwards, Spoon23 is upset that he is going to arrive to PAC-BOYS house with an empty ball sack: however, PAC-BOY doesnt mind an empty ballsack because that just means he can blow spoon23 for much longer. Spoon23 becomes a happy man once again.

and they lived happily ever after, two little ****s making up false lies and delusional compubox over some pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Comment

• Last edited by Spoon23; 02-23-2017, 04:07 AM.

Comment

wheres tyrone??

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              As my girlfriend said during May vs Pac, "that guy looks like he wants to go swimming but is afraid to get wet."

Maybe a Manny with 2 good arms and not in pain would make for more action, but Floyds only interest again would be eliminate any action, clinch, body jab, side step. It would help if the ref penalized for holding but probably would be Bayless again, so I really dont think it would be a barn burner.
              True, but it also shows why people don't want another rematch. Floyd will just stink up the place if a rematch is made, no wants that stink bomb again, besides with only one healthy arm Pac out landed a roided up Floyd. What more with 2 hands?

Only shows who got game. And if there is a guy who needs to redeem himself for all that lame hugging and running. It's Floyd who needs to make up for all that queerness.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-23-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

True, but it also shows why people don't want another rematch. Floyd will just stink up the place, besides with only one healthy arm Pac out landed a roided up Floyd. What more with 2 hands?

Only shows who got game. And if there is a guy who needs to redeem himself for all that lame hugging and running. It's Floyd.
                WHERES TYRONE???

Comment

• Hey spoon23, did tyrone tell you to avoid responding to me since i keep owning you. run for the hills spoon23, RUN. wheres tyrone?

ROFL HAAHAH

Comment

• Uh oh, Someone loves Spoon23 very much.

Comment

Uh oh, Someone loves Spoon23 very much.

[IMG]http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/obvious-troll.jpg

g[/IMG]
                      READ MY NOVEL

Comment

Working...
                      X