Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Khan's people talking about here? Legal issues in the split? 3rd parties?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Khan's people talking about here? Legal issues in the split? 3rd parties?

Does anyone have any inside info on this, or hazard a good guess, on what the hell Asif Vali is talking about when he's talking about certain requirements having to be met, obstacles in place, that they have legal requirements, that payments have to made to a third party?

This seems to be why they're asking for the 70% percentage, or a huge guarantee.

Hearn doesn't dispute there is something like this going on, so I'm figuring its true. But what exactly is it?

It can't be that Amir is guaranteed a huge sum, as he's taking plenty of average fights where he can't have had a huge guarantee.

Genuinely curious about this.

Any thoughts?

Video in question:

I have no idea.I don't think Khan really wants to fight Brook. For so many years Brook has tried to get a fight with Khan and Khan always says no. I think Khan fears the humiliation of losing to Brook. I don't think there will be a Khan vs Brook fight but I hope I am wrong and they settle who is the best in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I have no idea.I don't think Khan really wants to fight Brook. For so many years Brook has tried to get a fight with Khan and Khan always says no. I think Khan fears the humiliation of losing to Brook. I don't think there will be a Khan vs Brook fight but I hope I am wrong and they settle who is the best in the ring.
      Exactly. I feel like khan would rather get knocked out by Kovalev than lose to Brook at welterweight.

Comment

Working...
      X