Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia, Angel Garcia Sound Off on Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia, Angel Garcia Sound Off on Keith Thurman

Danny Garcia Video Interview - BROOKLYN - The highly anticipated unification showdown between unbeaten welterweight world champions Keith "One Time" Thurman (27-0, 22 KOs) and Danny "Swift" Garcia (33-0, 19 KOs) will headline SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING on CBS, presented by Premier Boxing Champions, Saturday, March 4 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can't stand Angel Garcia and he just admitted in this interview he is a racist .

Comment

Somebody supposed to checked Angel on that "n.igga" **** at the press conference. Not being white don't give you a license to say that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Somebody supposed to checked Angel on that "n.igga" **** at the press conference. Not being white don't give you a license to say that ****.
        True. Danny needs to grow a set and get his dad in check.

Comment

I think Danny is getting fed up with his pops talking over him

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
            True. Danny needs to grow a set and get his dad in check.
            I think his dad is starting to rub off on him. Danny is coming off more brash lately. His dad used to do all of that while he was more quiet and humble. Or maybe that's who Danny really is and he's ditching the good boy act.

Comment

I love his pops being Danny's #1 fan but he is overruling a grown ass man to much and not allowing him to express himself..It comes a time when a father has to step back a little

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                I love his pops being Danny's #1 fan but he is overruling a grown ass man to much and not allowing him to express himself..It comes a time when a father has to step back a little
                That's kinda a part of life when you're super close with your pops. My pops overrules me quite a bit, even when it comes to my own kids. Its annoying at times. But I would never buck my dad. I'm sure Danny feels quite a bit of that. If he's even bothered by it at all.

Comment

Wait a minute. Did they just say Danny Garcia doesn't get hit?

Comment

Reminds me of another annoying Kenny porter

Comment

Working...
                    X