No announcement yet.

just swallowed glass---kinda scared right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
    You'll be fine. My friend's dad used to eat glass when he got drunk. He'd chew it up and everything
    Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    When you see bartenders scoop ice up with the glass this can cause broken glass to get mixed with ice, next time your at a bar watch how they scoop the ice, if they scoop with the glass there is a chance of contaminating the ice.
    Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    if this **** happened at a bar.............Lawsuit
    Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    I remember this girl.... lol i remember i did a google search of her name a while back and found pics of her ass and stuff on some fetish site.

Idk if she is real but shes into some weird ****.
    I saw a newfie eat some glass once in a biker bar, as far as I know he's still alive. at least now we know what happened to miss dee cole

Comment

• I thought this was an alexkid thread for a second. Erotic Asphyxiation you know

Comment

• Did TS dead?

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
          I saw a newfie eat some glass once in a biker bar, as far as I know he's still alive. at least now we know what happened to miss dee cole
          I remember this thread. Seven years, damn.

One can only imagine how god damn hard seven years have been on Dee. Probably looks 50 by now and has been spit out by some underground hardcore fetish scene she spiraled into, hitting rock bottom as an actress in faux snuff films while addicted to heroin. The only way to soothe her pain of chronic indigestion problems due to internal scarring stemming from this glass debacle. Such is life.

P.S. Boxxy is Queen of the internet!
          Last edited by Mikhnienko; 02-15-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• glass condom ?

Comment

• I think you'll be alright

This is wazaa, he used to post here.

Comment

• You are ok, there are dudes who swallow swords for a living...

Comment

• !

lol

go to ER and film it youll get a million hit you tube vid and be immortalized as a r-tard

the selfish gene- every1 love sto feel good about themselves at your expense

exploit them!
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 02-16-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by t.boone.pickenz View Post
                    You are ok, there are dudes who swallow swords for a living...
                    Zaroku does that for free

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      I thought this was an alexkid thread for a second. Erotic Asphyxiation you know
                      This poster was an actual woman unlike alex. I think she was into some financial domination fetish or something and made money being some kind of dominatrix.

Not half bad looking from what I remember but it's been so long.

Comment

Working...
                      X