Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree Lomachenko is the slickest fighter since....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
    whats a race bait? sweet pea aint black?
    get out of here man.
    Making a post to try and change the subject to race, like that poster posting an image of a "*****"

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Making a post to try and change the subject to race, like that poster posting an image of a "*****"
      Ok. moving along. dont post racist **** in my thread. thanks.

Comment

He hasn't shown that upper body smoothness.

As of now guys like Floyd and Jamez are still slicker.

Loma is a magician with his feet though. He'll glide and teleport

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Don't forget Fury, but otherwise I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            He is a tremendous fighter, guy has a lot of potential..but lets wait to see how he does going forward
            that win pretty well elevates him above the 'he has potential' status. he's among the very best in the sport. he's being named as a possible opponent for p4p level fighters 2-3 weight classes higher.

Comment

whose slicker than loma since sweet pea?
              Rigo. Loma vs Rigo would be a battle of the two slickest fighters currently fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                Rigo. Loma vs Rigo would be a battle of the two slickest fighters currently fighting.
                meh. rigo is quite slick but hes not slicker or more effective than loma

Comment

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves with this comparison. Lomachenko is slick but fortunately it's his overall skills that has everyone hyped about his potential. I personally think he takes a tad more punches than he should especially when fighting lesser opponents. Russell got to him a few times in the later rounds and it was obvious he could have avoided those punches. Guys like Whitaker and Mayweather were always defensively sound for the duration of a fight no matter who the opponent they were facing. I say let Lomachenko make his own mark rather than giving him ATG status prematurely. God forbid he has an off night and gets starched by someone in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    that win pretty well elevates him above the 'he has potential' status. he's among the very best in the sport. he's being named as a possible opponent for p4p level fighters 2-3 weight classes higher.
                    people are trying to move this guy to fast imo..he is a damn good fighter but ya'll are over hyping the hell out of him

Comment

Have you not seen his footwork, his head movement, his timing....dude has the potential to be the slickest fighter ever.
                      HA!!!!!!! He has absolutely NOTHING on Camacho.

Comment

Working...
                      X