ODLH vs Erik Morales at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODLH vs Erik Morales at 135

what do you think?

ODLH was pre-prime, Morales was post-prime (considerably).
    I'd favour Oscar, but I honestly have 0 insight into this matchup besides timing.

Comment

Would make a great fight, that would probably end in DLH winning by TKO or Decision. Love Morales, but DLH at 135 had a big reach advantage on most and his punches had more of an effect. Eric has too much heart to go down without making it a war, just don't think he'd pull it off.

Comment

De La Hoya by brutal stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
          Would make a great fight, that would probably end in DLH winning by TKO or Decision. Love Morales, but DLH at 135 had a big reach advantage on most and his punches had more of an effect. Eric has too much heart to go down without making it a war, just don't think he'd pull it off.
          Yea i would roll with Oscar to his combinations and footwork would be to much for Morales IMO,but Morale's right lead could bother Oscar.

Comment

Oscar would ko morales inside 5 rds... Most likely 2 or 3 Rds

Comment

This would be a total mismatch...

Take prime morales or 135 morales, whatever... Oscar brutally destroys him

Comment

DLH by Brutal stoppage inside 4

Comment

De La Hoya was the baddest Mexican boxer. I'd take him by stoppage.

Comment

I also agree with De la Hoya by brutal KO. 135 oscar was f ucking HUGE. Pre-prime or not Oscar was a bad dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X