Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liam Smith vs Saul Alvarez 24/7-All Access Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the fight, I need to see more of Smith to give him much of a shot (recommendations for good fights to watch against skilled opposition are always welcome). I have always liked Canelo, but just like GGG and Brook I'm rooting for the upset. Few things more satisfying than a cherry pick gone wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      For some reason, DLH makes me want to puke, what a POS.

I am rooting for Liam, don't know if he can win, but i am rooting for him.

For some reason i would like to have the 2 underdogs winning in the next 2 weeks just to give boxing promoters a lesson.
      When DLH gets in front of a camera/mic he switches on his fake manufactured personality.

Comment

smith seems like such a boring kunt.. no wonder hbo didnt wanna pay for this

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          smith seems like such a boring kunt.. no wonder hbo didnt wanna pay for this
          HBO didn't want to pay for this because of Canelo's stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            As for the fight, I need to see more of Smith to give him much of a shot (recommendations for good fights to watch against skilled opposition are always welcome). I have always liked Canelo, but just like GGG and Brook I'm rooting for the upset. Few things more satisfying than a cherry pick gone wrong.
            We are in the same boat, but it will be difficult, if not impossible.

Comment

Before I go : I like to share my favorite clip of this HBO Special enjoy!

- Stay mad.

Comment

Working...
              X