Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury’s Antics Bothered Deontay Wilder Because Szpilka Was Hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Wilder was more disappointed in his own performance than feeling bad for Szpilka. He really struggled with the Pole until the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      Fury being a clasless punk as usual, nothing new to see here

for a jesus freak, he surely lacks empathy towards other human beings though.
      a dude looked like he was dead right there, and he still didn't give a ****

oh nvm, I forgot religious nutjobs only consider their fellow religious nutjobs as human beings, the rest of people are subhumans who deserve to be burned at the stake merely for existing
      Bro not fair atleast he didn't kill someone and get cleared of all the charges like kov

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
        Respect Wilder is very classy.
        he's a wife beater......

Comment

This is bs! Ronnie Shields had just told Jim Grey that SPZ was fine, they were just doing all of that as a precaution, but he was ok. Tyson was not being classless.

Comment

i like both guys and cant wait to see them get it on.. its a very intriguing match up. i think fury has the edge due to the superior opposition. does anyone know when fury-klischtko 2 takes place?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              If Szpilka had such a glass chin why did he not fold after the numerous other good shots he took?
              He got hit with an absolute picture perfect punch when he was leaning in towards it, doesn't matter who you are you get KOed.
              Where are you going with this??
              Are you trying to say that Szpilka has a good chin??

Go watch his fights with Mollo and featherfisted Jennings......

Comment

Working...
              X