No announcement yet.

Castillo v Floyd I "It's not the fight we saw"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    I see someone didnt actually read my comment nor watch the fight! Floyd complained about his shoulder from the beginning of the fight! The second round! He did not make up the excuse after the fight! Learn the game of boxing bro
    Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
    Last time I watched it, I had it a draw. For me, the interesting thing is that JLC is the only one who came close to solving the Mayweather puzzle. Even the re-match (which I haven't seen in a long time admittedly), he caused FMJ a lot of problems and it was only towards the end that Floyd pulled away.

Castillo was one heck of a fighter.
    That is an interesting observation. The psychology that one must solve Floyd's puzzle to win. The key has always been to force Floyd to solve his competitor's puzzle. For some reason, nobody has ever tried that, except maybe JLC. Even Oscar got lured in and finally wore out and lost.

Comment

• What an ungrateful brat Floyd Jr is, Arum bought this title for him and look how he pay him back.

Comment

• Please post the score card. it was something like 115-111 Castillo lol

Floyd = Fake G

Comment

• I had Castillo winning by a couple of rounds. I don't really think that could be argued with tbh.

Floyd did figure out what went wrong, and came back to beat him in the rematch, though, so give him his dues for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
            Just reviewed Jose Luis Castillo v Floyd Mayweather I. Lederman score card: 115-111 Castillo. Judges scorecards: 115-111 Floyd. Lampley: "It's not the fight we saw."

I saw Castillo win rather easily. What fight did you see?
            Same. ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              The public census will always be that majority of knowledgeable boxing fans will have Castillo winning their first bout.

This poll has been created several times spanning multiple forums and every single time Castillo is voted to have won their first bout.
              The public census doesn't matter because the public aren't professional judges who judge bouts for a living. The professional judge census was and will always be, 116-111 Mayweather, 115-111 Mayweather and 115-111 Mayweather.

Doesn't matter how much you Mexican fanboys cry or how many years pass, Jose Louis Castillo will ALWAYS go down as the guy who came up short.

Comment

• When people are still talking about the only fight you "possibly" lost in your career, and it was 10 years ago, and you gave an immediate rematch but people still only can hate on the first fight, hell, you're a great fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  I see someone didnt actually read my comment nor watch the fight! Floyd complained about his shoulder from the beginning of the fight! The second round! He did not make up the excuse after the fight! Learn the game of boxing bro
                  lol watch the fight. Floyd claimed it was his LEFT shoulder that was injured. Then he claimed it was his RIGHT shoulder on that TV show 'Soul Of A Champion.'

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=138145

Comment

• I just watched the fight with my brother and I had Castillo winning 9-3 with 2 rounds that I thought could've gone eitherway. Even if I gave Floyd those rounds it would stil be a 7-5 win for Castillo

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Pactard Consolation General?

He ded?
                      He ded!
                      911!
                      911!
                      He ded!!!

ahhhh ****.i almost flatlined

Comment

Working...
                      X