Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many losses does Floyd Mayweather Jr have against SRL'S WW resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benitez vs Floyd would have to be a 4 rounder and who ever looses won't get paid! Thats the only way one of them will throw a first punch!
    If both came out to fight I think it could be a legitiment even fight! Benitez had no real power so I think Floyd is safe although Wilfred is alot bigger!
    Hearns knocks out Floyd, Floyd has NO answers for Tommy!
    Leonard stops Floyd late, maybe 8 to 10th, Ray is to fast, strong and has alot of size on Floyd.
    Duran would beat up Floyd just as he did against Leonard! Duran could stop Floyd but he might not too! He didn't bring the power he had as a lightweight but the Duran who fought Leonard would steam roll Floyd.
    Floyd is not an agressive fighter and guys who backed off any of the above got beaten! Floyd is a very small WW maybe 5' 71/2" Wilfred & Ray are 5' 10" Tommy is 6' 1 1/2" they would tower over him and Floyds lack of power along with giving away size would be impossible to over come.
    Kalube was an ok fighter but Floyd might have enough brain power to get around him, tuff fight for both!
    I don't hold Floyd high on a list of all time welters, he's very small, has no real power and is a defensive fighter who doesn't force the fight. The greats are great because their great at bringing the fight to their opponents! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
      I would think Hearns would be the toughest fight for Floyd
      Duran and Hagler would be tough too but both could get frustrated with boxers
      They would be 3 tough opponents for Floyd but I think he fairs best against Duran
      You cant be serious..Duran would have beat PBF pretty easily..PBF wouldnt be able to hang with most of SRL's opponents mentioned in the begining of the post..

Comment

Benitez vs Floyd would have to be a 4 rounder and who ever looses won't get paid! Thats the only way one of them will throw a first punch!
        If both came out to fight I think it could be a legitiment even fight! Benitez had no real power so I think Floyd is safe although Wilfred is alot bigger!
        Leonard stops Floyd late, maybe 8 to 10th, Ray is to fast, strong and has alot of size on Floyd.
        Duran would beat up Floyd just as he did against Leonard! Duran could stop Floyd but he might not too! He didn't bring the power he had as a lightweight but the Duran who fought Leonard would steam roll Floyd.
        Floyd is not an agressive fighter and guys who backed off any of the above got beaten! Floyd is a very small WW maybe 5' 71/2" Wilfred & Ray are 5' 10" Tommy is 6' 1 1/2" they would tower over him and Floyds lack of power along with giving away size would be impossible to over come.
        Kalube was an ok fighter but Floyd might have enough brain power to get around him, tuff fight for both!
        I don't hold Floyd high on a list of all time welters, he's very small, has no real power and is a defensive fighter who doesn't force the fight. The greats are great because their great at bringing the fight to their opponents! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          Goddamn, what grammar schools and high school did you graduate from? WTF, lmfao!

Comment

Floyd does not beat Benitez..period. Were talking a different class of fighter here. My reason being to beat Benitez..you need to be throwing some serious combos..you cant stand in front of him and think your going to let him make a mistake and pop shot him. PBF being smaller than El Radar..would put him at a disadvantage right off the back..Benitez was way to quick for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              I voted zero...just to make Buboy cry. I'm sure he posts here in BoxingScene. 80% of Pacland lurks this once respectable site.
              This thread had nothing to do with Pacquaio.. Why the hell did you bring him up? You guys are just like the Pac- Tards.

EVERY pac tards in pac threads somehow bring up Floyd..

Every F l o m o in Floyd threads somehow bring up Pac.

You guys are the same fuking people.. Just opposition sides of the **** coin.

Comment

He loses to Hearns definitely, Duran IMO, and Benitez is a crazy even fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  He loses to Hearns definitely, Duran IMO, and Benitez is a crazy even fight.
                  I just dont see how he beats Benitez..PBF doesnt have that type of fire power to beat him. Benitez looks like the Matrix man..when he was just weaving and making people miss shots like they were 2 steps behing him..PBF doesnt throw punches in combination like a Herns or SRL.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                    Floyd does not beat Benitez..period. Were talking a different class of fighter here. My reason being to beat Benitez..you need to be throwing some serious combos..you cant stand in front of him and think your going to let him make a mistake and pop shot him. PBF being smaller than El Radar..would put him at a disadvantage right off the back..Benitez was way to quick for Floyd.
                    Benitez wasn't too quick for Bruce Curry.

Comment

Does FLoyd have a better shot against Duran at their natural weight or at 147?

Comment

Working...
                      X