Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember I told you Abril schools Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm a fan of both but yeah lucas would be favored...but hey anything can happen I mean lucas did go the distance with judah who has been stopped alot

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      'Swift' gets his **** pushed in by Matthysse in the 3rd round.

Afterwards they charge Lucas with the crime of incest - For both son'ing and ****ing Garcia publicly.
      Yeah right!!

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
        i'm a fan of both but yeah lucas would be favored...but hey anything can happen I mean lucas did go the distance with judah who has been stopped alot
        Rios is the definition of "there to hit", though. And Matthysse hits like a mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          Rios is the definition of "there to hit", though. And Matthysse hits like a mother****er.
          yep I agree but this is boxing anything can happen, I mean we saw a old vivian harris bust lucas eye up why cant rios do that?

Comment

bring it on, lets do it i got rios by 8rd ko...............

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              Yeah right!!
              If Danny actually signed to fight Lucas I'll be impressed.

But I'll feel bad about the entire nation of Puerto Rico being on suicide watch after the brutality is halted.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                If Danny actually signed to fight Lucas I'll be impressed.

But I'll feel bad about the entire nation of Puerto Rico being on suicide watch after the brutality is halted.
                hes american born and raised in philly! just like rios,alvarado,ortiz,and guerrero are all american

Comment

No, Rios would KO Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    bring it on, lets do it i got rios by 8rd ko...............
                    Only in the realm of fantasy fights.

In reality Matthysse face ****s the much smaller Rios into submission over the course of 6 rounds.

Afterwards HBO becomes the first network in television history to be sued for publicly broadcasting pedophilia.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                      Lol you WOULD care about being green or red. I look forward to more genius predictions from you, you obviously know so much ROFL

Not sure what is so funny because I have pretty much called just about everything right lately. Not scared to speak my mind. Often go against the grain.

Comment

Working...
                      X