Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    who's @JackRipper here on bs?
    how do you even know him? lol

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
    A perfect right hand crashing into the quitters jaw.
    when he ended Cintron's career and was telling him to get up....
    that was some of the Godliest Aztec warrior shit i've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      That beating from mosley took it out of him. Loves me some margs but that was an ass whooping he got from mosley a great performance.
      Not at all.

He came back and schooled Garcia. What took it out of him was 1100+ punches to the face by Pacquiao which ruined his eye. Or else he would still be crushing fighters right now.

He proved he still had it vs the Quitter in their rematch but his eye can't take more than 2-3 punches without swelling. It's not worth it, an all time great shouldn't come out looking fucked up vs a bum.

What's funny about that was Tony got the fight stopped on him pre maturely. His heart and power was kicking in and was backing the quitter up. No doubt in my mind Tony would of stopped the quitter in round 12. Keep in mind this is Tony with one eye.

Goes to show what a bum Quitto really is.

Mosley had nothing to Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        how do you even know him? lol

when ended Cintron's career and was telling him to get up....

i follow him on twitter

Comment

Not at all.

He came back and schooled Garcia. What took it out of him was 1100+ punches to the face by Pacquiao which ruined his eye. Or else he would still be crushing fighters right now.

He proved he still had it vs the Quitter in their rematch but his eye can't take more than 2-3 punches without swelling. It's not worth it, an all time great shouldn't come out looking fucked up vs a bum.

What's funny about that was Tony got the fight stopped on him pre maturely. His heart and power was kicking in and was backing the quitter up. No doubt in my mind Tony would of stopped the quitter in round 12. Keep in mind this is Tony with one eye.

Goes to show what a bum Quitto really is.

Mosley had nothing to Tony.
          that rematch to me proved Marg didn't cheat in the first fight to me

Comment

Rich Spaniard aka Emzz is Rippers alter **** ego.

No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
              that rematch to me proved Marg didn't cheat in the first fight to me
              He never cheated to begin with. It was all bullshit made up by the Mosley camp. Apparently old gauze is illegal, something that is used to protect a fighters hands.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                when he ended Cintron's career and was telling him to get up....

I remember that.

That left hook he landed on Cintron's rib cage is similar to the one he landed on Manny Pacquiao.

Pacquiao immediately went into survival mode or he would of went down. Lucky for Pacquiao it was near the end of the round so he had time to recuperate himself.

No doubt in my mind he stops a fraud like Hank Armstrong or the likes of SRL. Tony is almost unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Rich Spaniard aka Emzz is Rippers alter **** ego.

No ****.
                  That's false.

Comment

I remember that.

That left hook he landed on Cintron's rib cage is similar to the one he landed on Manny Pacquiao.

Pacquiao immediately went into survival mode or he would of went down. Lucky for Pacquiao it was near the end of the round so he had time to recuperate himself.

No doubt in my mind he stops a fraud like Hank Armstrong or the likes of SRL. Tony is almost unreal.
                    I remember that, that's the left hook Pacquiao said almost knocked him out with in the post fight interviews.

and I wouldn't be surprised if Margarito did good against some past greats.
                    Henry Armstrong was basically a black Ricky Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker
                      Prime Antonio Margarito destroys Sugar Ray Robinson. I'm not even joking. If limited brawlers like LaMotta and Basilio laid hands on him, so would Tony.
                      I agree with you 100%.

The only ppl that say otherwise are those that grew up in the SRR era or dwellers that think greatness only comes in black and white films.

Tony would make easy work out of the likes of SRL, Hearns, Trinidad, or Hagler. They were good fighters but Tony is an extraordinary fighter.

When I watch films of Armstrong and LaMotta, I actually laugh. They look worst than some Friday night fights fighters we see.

Dwellers might be impressed by them styling on and knocking out railroad workers and mill workers, I'm not.

Comment

Working...
                      X