Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Aussie fights to look forward too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-oo my local sports bar is a dive at the best of times.

Think someone got shot last Anzac Day

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
      Hate to be the bearer of this news but apparently the sports bar at Star City is gone. It was all over another Aussie boxing forum before the Katsidis fight a few weeks back.
      I'm pretty sure its still there. They took down the old sports bar at the southern end of the building and built a new one at the northern end. I watched the Green v Jones weigh in there a little while back.

Unless of course they've decided to rip this one out as well to make space for more pokies. Its still up on there website though.

http://www.starcity.com.au/Bars__Top...re_and_Bar.htm

Anybody been to Star City recently?

Comment

I stand to be corrected, it was just **** I heard on a discussion board afterall, but the fellow was adamant. He said it happened not long after Cotto-Mayorga.

Comment

Sports bar @ Star City is closed for renovations.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
            Sports bar @ Star City is closed for renovations.
            You can bet your rent it won't come back. Imagine this for a moment if you will.... more pokies...

Comment

Tarver is 11/4 to beat Danny the Legend Green.. surely worth a punt?

Comment

SBW vs Alipate Liavaa or some ****?

so much for credible opp SBW

Comment

I don't have an avatar or sig but if SBW ever gets knockout out I'll def think about it.

Comment

Is anything on the horizon? I want to see Bika get some fights, since Ward he's blown out some 11-12 bum and that's been it.

Also has Garth Wood just decided to crawl back under the rock he was living under pre-contender? He might be hopeless but I at least thought he might try and use his little burst of 'fame' to have a bit of a crack at a career.

Comment

Working...
                    X