No announcement yet.

Breaking news: Andy Ruiz using the N word on instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ippo View Post
    I heard it.But whats the big deal?I hear a lot of non white people say it.
    Every race says it. My ****a, this ****a, dem ****as. Every race says it. It's when you add "er" at the end is where people get it ****ed up and it might get you ****ed up lol...

Comment

Who cares if someone uses a goddamn word that's so widely used? No one has special words of their own.

Comment

My black bruthas told me they only don’t like it when white folks use it.

Comment

Is Andy from Los Angeles? All these guys talk like this.

Comment

There will be no scrutinizing of PBC fighters. Not on this forum. Ive even seen black men pulled up on the use of that word but if its a PBC fighter there is no problem.

Comment

when a hispanic person uses the "N" word....

its like calling each other cabron

but then again you just dont call some random person cabron either

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                My black bruthas told me they only don’t like it when white folks use it.
                I always thought that was racist....

its ok for some to use but not all shiiiiiiiit thats called hypocrisy

Comment

so cal lingo.. the "n" word in some parts of cali doesnt really mean the same like in other states, etc. this is why some people dont really see the big deal when this word gets thrown around. the "n" word is pretty much the same like "homie".

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                    DAMN RUIZ NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

althought I dont like Mexicans Using it, it is what it is, we say it from time to time. I remember growing up in middle school we used to troll the blacks by telling them N please lmfao
                    dont front homie. mexican use the "n" word freely and daily. aint nobody going around calling each other vato, holmes, homeboy, etc. anymore.

Comment

Hispanic people use the word all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X