Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is wilder the lowest IQ boxer in the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    You can barely form a proper sentence. Calm down Einstein.
    Hey FreshBrawler you should respect Juggernaut. He is a former boxing champion, MMA champion, arm wrestling champion, Did I miss anything Juggs?

Comment

Naw, due to how bad his actually boxing skill set is, his IQ has to be pretty high to get these ko's

Comment

Ohhh this is the closet racist thread for casuals. Lol carry on imbeciles!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Naw, due to how bad his actually boxing skill set is, his IQ has to be pretty high to get these ko's
          Except the thread is about outside the ring thinking not what he perceives to be real or what he does in the ring.

Surely Wilder is trolling if he thinks a guy got up and out boxed him in the last round but knocked him out . Ha

Comment

Wilder is no idiot. He has a style that works for him knows enough mot to tinker with it and he's riding it till the end. The supposidly low IQ guy with flaws in his game has risen to the top in the premiere division of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
              Ohhh this is the closet racist thread for casuals. Lol carry on imbeciles!
              Lol he said "i strongly believe I knocked Tyson Fury out" lol

We watched the fight. This is the stupidest statement ive ever heard

Comment

Strongly believing he knocked out Fury, because the ref gave a long count and a few extra seconds for Fury to run around. But I think by far British fight fans are the lowest IQ in the world.

Comment

No, Broner is the stupidest.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                    Strongly believing he knocked out Fury, because the ref gave a long count and a few extra seconds for Fury to run around. But I think by far British fight fans are the lowest IQ in the world.
                    You're a fan of Khan who was in the "slow" class at school, he's the definition of low IQ.

Comment

Hilarious that Wilder fans are talking about his fighting ability, what the **** has that got to do with how intelligent the guy is? Does throwing a right hand make someone smart?

Comment

Working...
                      X