Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford Not Bluffing, Wants ALL The Smoke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can bluff all you want, but PBC fighters are not interested.

You can also cross the street if you want, share their house, their kitchen, their dog, their uncle and they still won't fight you.

Haymon is a cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      No I’m wondering why he owns one.

I’m sorry I insulted the kid 80s Monte Carlo. It’ll never happen again LOL
      The first post by this guy above me made me think the exact same thing.
      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      And randomly this is why Arum is promoting Bud all wrong. Arum needs to embrace Bud's thug/hood/bad guy-ness & he keeps trying to make Bud the black Manny or some sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
        You can bluff all you want, but PBC fighters are not interested.

You can also cross the street if you want, share their house, their kitchen, their dog, their uncle and they still won't fight you.

Haymon is a cancer.
        we get it you hate PBC

BUT WHAT THE FCK DOES YOUR POST HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD?!?!

Comment

is that the same car that bud caught a case over a few years ago? something about crawford beating up the owner of that shop?

Comment

Too bad he didn't sign with Al Haymon or I'd like him.......

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              is that the same car that bud caught a case over a few years ago? something about crawford beating up the owner of that shop?
              What the hell is up with you Pacquiao fans continue being salty towards Crawford? Let it go, the fight didn't happen for whatever reason (s).

Comment

Gif

https://giphy.com/gifs/bud-crawford-...UcPv8sOc5PTqoJ

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  He's a dumbass he doesn't know that's a hood classic!!!
                  He probably thinks Trippie Red is better than 2Pac, too. Smfh. Kids these days.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    What the hell is up with you Pacquiao fans continue being salty towards Crawford? Let it go, the fight didn't happen for whatever reason (s).
                    wtf?? what fight? im asking a legit question. there was an article posted on here a while back regarding crawford assaulting a body shop owner where his car was being worked at. wtf is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      wtf?? what fight? im asking a legit question. there was an article posted on here a while back regarding crawford assaulting a body shop owner where his car was being worked at. wtf is wrong with you?
                      You know exactly what you were doing there.

Which is fine, but once again I don't get this Crawford hate from Pacquiao fans....

Comment

Working...
                      X