Collapse
No announcement yet.

kevin iole calls skipper and DAZN an epic failure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was ridiculed for saying this about Skipper about a month ago. I already saw the stupid moves he was making. He's the new Peter Nelson

Comment

It's obvious DAZN wants GGG as the face of their app.

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

ok, Canelo-GGG wasnt made this year, and its skipper fault?
          guys wake up.... Who doesnt want to fight GGG? hint: his name starts with Saul...

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I agree. Anytime you have one of your employees like Canelo Alvarez bucking, balking and not toeing the company line, then it's hard not to be called an epic failure.

He is setting a bad example. He should fire Canelo's ass as soon as possible to send a message because if he doesn't then other fighters are going to try to test him as well.
            Canelo is DAZN.

Comment

Boxing scene keeps letting the poison on here slander someone there opening up themselves for legal action , they just don't get it I think?

If Mr Ioli reads this it could get interesting ? Maybe someone should inform.him the site is once again purposely putting out fake news about someone ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Boxing scene keeps letting the poison on here slander someone there opening up themselves for legal action , they just don't get it I think?

If Mr Ioli reads this it could get interesting ? Maybe someone should inform.him the site is once again purposely putting out fake news about someone ? Ha
                He repeated what Iole said. You must be a Trump supporter. Any news you don't like it fake news.

Comment

This is why you don't jump on the new fads. You wait it out to see how things go.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I agree. Anytime you have one of your employees like Canelo Alvarez bucking, balking and not toeing the company line, then it's hard not to be called an epic failure.

He is setting a bad example. He should fire Canelo's ass as soon as possible to send a message because if he doesn't then other fighters are going to try to test him as well.

I'm just still questioning WHY anyone would give huge amounts of money to a fighter without getting GUARANTEES that he's going to fight the opponents they want. Seem to me like they just gave Saul the bank HOPING he'd fight who they wanted...

Comment

People think its this and that when really its all just about business.

Canelo signed his at least 365 Million deal with Dazn with no strings attached.

GGG signed his 100 Million deal with Dazn with a PROMISE that he will get the 3rd Canelo fight.

Canelo knows this, knows Dazn leverage his name and a fight to sign GGG, now DAZN needs Canelo to fight GGG so they can fulfull their contractual agreement with GGG, so Canelo is just putting the squeeze on DAZN for that $$$$$$ as he should be, keyword in his deal is "AT LEAST 365 Million" so theirs alot more money he can squeeze out.

Comment

Working...
                      X