Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you rank Pacquiao all time if....?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is already top 3 but if he is an american he's already been a goat since 2009...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Hopkins..... after setting a world record for title defences at middleweight..... became a GENUINE world champion at 46yo

keywords..... " GENUINE " ..... " 46yo "

he also added other good/excellent wins after 40yo

and yet..... Hopkins is not ranked in the top 20

pacfans do not rate him at all LMAO

you guys need to stop leap-frogging Pac over GREAT fighters simply because he beat Thurman lol

if Pac beat Crawford at 147 I would be REALLY impressed

that would put him really close to top 20 then imho
      The thing with bh is though he started boxing late and his 20 title defenses werent really appreciated at the time as they were smaller and names that didn't impress.
      Bh impressed people by mostly what he did at advanced age. But I rate bh similar to I rate floyd giving floydvedge
      Whilst Pac s been doing it from 19 against the who's who and more often than not doing business. Pac had a few hiccups mainly because he was work in progress learning trade on job.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 07-26-2019, 02:51 AM.

Comment

I think that would be pretty close

Pac is not currently top 20... aside from the recent murmurings

Floyd is close to that

people who rank those guys in the top 10 are fkn morons
        Manny not top 10???

Let’s take a look wins over

Larios
        Barrera 2x
        Morales 2x
        Marquez
        Hatton
        Bradley
        Mosley
        Maragarito
        Cotto
        Dlh(old weight drained I know)
        Mattyhsse
        Thurman at 40 Fukin yrs old

That resume is ridiculous and please let’s not nit pick opponents cuz trust I will easily be able to do that with any top 10 fighter on you’re list.

Now please tell me you’re too 10 and let’s compare those resumes?

I’ve been around boxing a long time huge fan of the old timers and I know it’s difficult in boxing for the new greats to surpass the old greats but guys like manny are the exception he’s clearly top 10 but I also know the media is totally biased towards black and white fighters(we all know that) but manny is a rare breed he fuuckks with any guys in the top 10 all time.

And I’m no Filipino.
        Last edited by kidbazooka; 07-26-2019, 03:08 AM.

Comment

I got Pac already Top 10 All Time

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Manny not top 10???

Let’s take a look wins over

Larios
            Barrera 2x
            Morales 2x
            Marquez
            Hatton
            Bradley
            Mosley
            Maragarito
            Cotto
            Dlh(old weight drained I know)
            Mattyhsse
            Thurman at 40 Fukin yrs old

That resume is ridiculous and please let’s not nit pick opponents cuz trust I will easily be able to do that with any top 10 fighter on you’re list.

Now please tell me you’re too 10 and let’s compare those resumes?

I’ve been around boxing a long time huge fan of the old timers and I know it’s difficult in boxing for the new greats to surpass the old greats but guys like manny are the exception he’s clearly top 10 but I also know the media is totally biased towards black and white fighters(we all know that) but manny is a rare breed he fuuckks with any guys in the top 10 all time.

And I’m no Filipino.

you are insane if you think Pac is a top 10 ATG

that is ridiculous

btw... wherever Pac is, Floyd is higher... and he is not top 10 either

Comment

GrandPac would be #5-7 of the ATG list if he beat Spence-Porter winner... I currently rank him at around #8-10...

Dunno why TBE (not The Best Ever) is even mentioned here... But I currently rank him at around #25-30...

Comment

I have him personally top 20 at #17

Comment

if Pac beat Crawford at 147 I would be REALLY impressed

that would put him really close to top 20 then imho
                  For what??? Crawford's resume does NOTHING for Manny Pacquiao. Neither does Spence's, neither does Porter's.

Now, if he had rematched Jeff Horn, he could have recouped those points which would have skyrocketed him to #1.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    If Spence doesn't look good against Porter, I'm pretty sure they will only downgrage Manny's win on Spence.

If Spence (vs Porter) looked like Foreman knocking out Frazier, then Manny becomes Boxing Zeus if he defeats that version of Spence.
                    this right here.. that's the pattern on here.. once upon a time, keith thurman was view as the best ww on here.

Comment

Working...
                    X