Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keyshawn Davis talks about Stevenson giving Lomachenko that good work in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyshawn Davis talks about Stevenson giving Lomachenko that good work in sparring

The other sparring partners couldn't hang. Loma went 6 rds with Skakur and came back a couple days later and he waved off his other sparring partner and went the full 12 with Shakur.

Timestamped

Damn that's great for Shakur. Having the privilege to spar someone with as much boxing IQ as Loma is great. I bet he learns alot from being in the ring with him

Comment

Man I would kill to see that fight happen right now.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Man I would kill to see that fight happen right now.
        I wanna see Stevenson vs. Valdez

Comment

Stevenson actually has respect for Loma. Unlike all these other young fighters talking smack about him and Ryan Garcia sparring him. Stevenson mentioned this on SWAY's show recently himself. He said and Loma is a real competitive guy and came in the next day going 12 with him.

@22:00

Comment

Fans of Keyshawn Davis as a Amateur already been following him as well as other American Amateurs, going to be a special fighter reminds me of Bud Crawford a bit Actually which is a huge compliment!

Team USA expected to have probably its strongest Team in a Long time for 2020 led by Keyshawn of course as well as Richard Torrez Jr., Tiger Johnson, Duke Ragan, Jared Anderson, Troy Isley, Bruce Carrington just to name a few! So with the CORRUPT AIBA out of the way things will be interesting 2020 for Olympic Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Fans of Keyshawn Davis as a Amateur already been following him as well as other American Amateurs, going to be a special fighter reminds me of Bud Crawford a bit Actually which is a huge compliment!

Team USA expected to have probably its strongest Team in a Long time for 2020 led by Keyshawn of course as well as Richard Torrez Jr., Tiger Johnson, Duke Ragan, Jared Anderson, Troy Isley, Bruce Carrington just to name a few! So with the CORRUPT AIBA out of the way things will be interesting 2020 for Olympic Boxing!
              The cream of the crop. I was talking to a family member of his bout 2 weeks ago and he said Ragan is being offered a lot of money to skip the Olympics and go pro but he's dead set on going to the Olympics. His family has money so he's straight.

Comment

Khalil Coe may end up being the cream of the crop. He has less experience than some of the other top amateurs, but he has a lot of potential and has legitimate pop. Will have a pro ready style once he turns after the Olympics.

Comment

But the 2020 Olympic class has the chance to be the best since 96. Stacked across the board and should have multiple medalists, and a few gold medalists.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    The cream of the crop. I was talking to a family member of his bout 2 weeks ago and he said Ragan is being offered a lot of money to skip the Olympics and go pro but he's dead set on going to the Olympics. His family has money so he's straight.
                    Yeah he is not alone, it is a lot of guys being offered good money to turn pro now so we shall see who sticks it out for 2020 Olympics or just go ahead and turn pro and get their money like Otha Jones, Quinton Randall, Raymond Ford and Ammo Williams did already

Not a fan of Eddie Hearn but he been doing his research and trying to get to these young American Amateurs EARLY which is VERY smart

Comment

Working...
                    X