No announcement yet.

Artur Beterbiev vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk being finalized for fall on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artur Beterbiev vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk being finalized for fall on ESPN

I'm very excited for this fight. Who do you have as favorite?
    I believe beterbiev will KO gvozdyk in late rounds. He is just unstoppable and his power is unreal..

Great fight and Idk who wins they both probably have too much pride to be Ko’d It’s going to be a war.

Comment

Fantastic fight. It’s a 50/50 but I’m going with Beterbiev.

Comment

That’s the best fight i’ve heard of this year. Really catches my attention. All these other matchups being talked about are lame.

After Ruiz upset Joshua, it killed the Wilder fight and basically no other fighters have stepped up. But this is a fight i’d like to see.

Canelo vs Kovalev sounds interesting but only at a good catchweight, where it won’t kill Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          That’s the best fight i’ve heard of this year. Really catches my attention. All these other matchups being talked about are lame.

After Ruiz upset Joshua, it killed the Wilder fight and basically no other fighters have stepped up. But this is a fight i’d like to see.

Canelo vs Kovalev sounds interesting but only at a good catchweight, where it won’t kill Kovalev.
          What would be a good catchweight that wouldn’t kill Kov? He’s been at 175 his whole career and it only gets harder to make weight the older you get.

He’s even mentioned it being difficult to hit 175

Comment

This is the best fight of this year if that's the case.

Comment

IBF - WBC unification? Great fight if it happens, I'll believe it when I see it announced though.

Comment

This right here is an actual PPV worthy fight. Cannot wait for this! Put it at the garden

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  This right here is an actual PPV worthy fight. Cannot wait for this! Put it at the garden
                  PPV worthy fight, yes.

Problem is, PPV’s are marketed to the casuals and only boxing fans know these guys and will want this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Great fight and Idk who wins they both probably have too much pride to be Ko’d It’s going to be a war.
                    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Fantastic fight. It’s a 50/50 but I’m going with Beterbiev.
                    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                    This is the best fight of this year if that's the case.
                    Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                    IBF - WBC unification? Great fight if it happens, I'll believe it when I see it announced though.
                    Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    ... @ A.K , _Rexy_ , -Kev- , BoloShot, apollocreed , Southpawology... :

... this thread was made beforehand... (like yesterday)... at:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=821178

Comment

Working...
                    X