Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WADA Exonerates Canelo Alvarez with New 2019 Ruling on Meat Contamination Findings!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    He was exonerated when he supplied a hair follicle test and it showed no traces. If he had been using enough dosage to help him get an advantage it would have showed up many months later. He also did random testing leading up to the GGG rematch. Oh and despite undergoing the most rigorous testing he looked even better in the rematch.
    It was a bad look but those street tacos in Mexico are too good to pass up. I was in Guadalajara a few years ago and would probably came up dirty when I came home.
    It was a hair strand test and it actually proved nothing at all since the research has yet to be done to know the rate at which Clenbuterol bonds with the pheomelanin found in red hair, if in fact it binds to it at all.

It was a nice bit of PR though.
    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      WADA says you can’t discriminate findings that are consistent with Meat Contamination revolving Clen
      Which means that you can't say one way or another below a certain threshold - whether adverse (or atypical as they are now calling anything below 5ng/ml) findings were a result of meat contamination or deliberate use.

We knew this already.

What they have done is raised the bar and codified it - previously anything below about 1ng/ml was considered potentially consistent with meat contamination, now they are saying anything below 5ng/ml should be registered as an atypical finding rather than automatically made an adverse finding and investigated further. Basically they ask em whether they've been to Mexico, China or Guatamala and whether they ate meat there..

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau...tice_final.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        Still doesn't explain why he was eating beef and why he had to go all the way down to Mexico to do it, when his team have explicitly stated they don't let him eat beef when he's training. And when was the last time he actually trained in Mexico besides when he was down there for the rematch? Honest question because I thought he pretty much exclusively trained in San Diego.
        he wasnt in training camp, he trains in the usa where there are no risk of meat contamination...

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          It was a hair strand test and it actually proved nothing at all since the research has yet to be done to know the rate at which Clenbuterol bonds with the pheomelanin found in red hair, if in fact it binds to it at all.

victor konte knows better, he has a different opinion and has no dog in this fight ..

Comment

I knew my boi GOATnelo was clean

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              he wasnt in training camp, he trains in the usa where there are no risk of meat contamination...
              But he had started training already. So he goes all the way to Mexico, not to train, but just eat? And eat the one thing he's not supposed to? Doesn't add up.
              brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                victor konte knows better, he has a different opinion and has no dog in this fight ..
                No. In this case he doesn't know better. The research ain't been done.. That comes straight from WADA. If the research ain't been done then Conte can't know better can he?

IDK if the dude was trying to look smart or was just misinformed or possibly has more of an interest than you think, but the fact remains he was wrong... or lying.

Comment

The Trump supporters be like: “Why was Godnelo eating tacos?!? He’s not allowed to eat tacos!!!!!!!!”

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    He was exonerated when he supplied a hair follicle test and it showed no traces. If he had been using enough dosage to help him get an advantage it would have showed up many months later. He also did random testing leading up to the GGG rematch. Oh and despite undergoing the most rigorous testing he looked even better in the rematch.
                    It was a bad look but those street tacos in Mexico are too good to pass up. I was in Guadalajara a few years ago and would probably came up dirty when I came home.
                    Spoken like a true champ, but WADA doesn’t fck around! They run these streets!

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post

This old dork thinks because he reads a few articles online he knows more than the agencies that did the testing, lmao.

I remember how these snowflakes screamed for a hair test and then when Godnelo did it they screamed that hair tests aren’t legit.

Comment

Working...
                      X