Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoMac: The world sees ESPN treats Fury different from the way they treat Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
    I believe that

Didn’t watch video

I think arum gonna pay up at end though.

Amir Khan made Crawford look bad lol. Nobody wins fighting Khan.

Crawford and Jermall charlo must be 2 most frustrated fighters right now with their networks
    Unfortunately LOMA for bob arum also. LOMA would school just about all of DAZN PBC fighters including his own network
    i wouldn’t agree with Loma. Besides tank there’s not much at pbc.

At espn he’s got after campbell the Teofimo fight, Commey plus Berchelt. Top rank has all the belts at 135 plus 2 of the 4 at 130. Loma would be frustrated at pbc.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      i wouldn’t agree with Loma. Besides tank there’s not much at pbc.

At espn he’s got after campbell the Teofimo fight, Commey plus Berchelt. Top rank has all the belts at 135 plus 2 of the 4 at 130. Loma would be frustrated at pbc.
      The crown royal is kickin in. But money fights for LOMA is tank or mikey . Beat either or.... he’s a made man $$$$$

Teofimo is easy work and not ready. I’ll bet as much money as y’all want lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
        The crown royal is kickin in. But money fights for LOMA is tank or mikey . Beat either or.... he’s a made man $$$$$

Teofimo is easy work and not ready. I’ll bet as much money as y’all want lol.
        Mikey can’t make 135 and Loma is very small at 135. Hrs not even u. The equation.

Tank is a big fight but that’s it. He’s much better off with all the belts at 130 and 135 at espn.

Charlo and crawford are the ones on the outside looking in.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          Mikey can’t make 135 and Loma is very small at 135. Hrs not even u. The equation.

Tank is a big fight but that’s it. He’s much better off with all the belts at 130 and 135 at espn.

Charlo and crawford are the ones on the outside looking in.
          Plus, Loma insists that he won't go to 140lbs for anyone (indeed he is too small for 140lbs and the media won't pressure him to move up like they'd do for other great boxers)

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
            Plus, Loma insists that he won't go to 140lbs for anyone (indeed he is too small for 140lbs and the media won't pressure him to move up like they'd do for other great boxers)
            If u think about it mikey really is the wrong place too. He took out Easter and Broner and toba lesser extent Lipinets but they have nothing for him. That’s why he is staying home at 147.

Pbc is really weak between 130, 135 and 140. Top rank has most of 130 and 135 but 140 is kind of split up between espn and DAZN. Prograis is supposed to be going to espn after the WBSS where ramirez is at and DAZN will still have Hooker and Taylor. He would be better off at one of those places.

Comment

Crawford and his trainer are always crying about this, never mind the fact that casuals don't care about Crawford outside of Nebraska. First it was Lomachenko and now it's Fury.

Comment

Media meek fighters like Crawford don’t get the proper recognition. Like anything in this world, you need to toot your own horn to get what you want. Maywesther should be the most obvious example. He was on the OK money like Crawford til he turned heel.

Comment

Fury is entertaining

Comment

Meaning Crawford would be fighting nobodies or has-beens in the next couple fights. Trademark of Top Rank.

Comment

Of course they do. Fury is lighting his farts on fire at pressers & Bud barely deals with the media.

How the eff do you even deal with cats that extremely different in a similar way let alone the exact same way.

Comment

Working...
                      X