Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember Jacobs told Charlo he wasn't touching M's yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    That house is small. Charlo got the big boy mansion with a separate 2 store guest quarters when land and a pool.

He has an estate not a house
    Charlo’s home probably goes between $500-$650k. Let us know when he buys this same “estate” in NY, DC, LA, or even Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
      look at the first minute and forty seconds of this video showing his home. Don't know how a guy fighting once, maybe twice a year can afford this house if he ain't touching m's yet

lmao. Lollllllllll you're a dumbass. That's a house in texas. You know how cheap those houses are? He can put $50k down on that house and have a mortgage payment of about $2-3k lol. That house probably isn't worth 400k even and he's most likely financing it like everyone else.

Comment

That house is small. Charlo got the big boy mansion with a separate 2 store guest quarters when land and a pool.

He has an estate not a house
        Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Charlo’s home probably goes between $500-$650k. Let us know when he buys this same “estate” in NY, DC, LA, or even Miami.

That’s not his house. Stop spreading false news.

His brother Jermell lives in Hollywood hills..... what that tells you

Who cares about buying a house in DC?

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
          That’s not his house. Stop spreading false news.

His brother Jermell lives in Hollywood hills..... what that tells you

Who cares about buying a house in DC?
          Huh? That house on the video is his house. What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            lmao. Lollllllllll you're a dumbass. That's a house in texas. You know how cheap those houses are? He can put $50k down on that house and have a mortgage payment of about $2-3k lol. That house probably isn't worth 400k even and he's most likely financing it like everyone else.
            That's the big boy mansion. Separate 2 story living quarters. Acres of land. Swimming pool. That's an estate. That house won't show up on GPS

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              The house u listed was going for that. You listed a 4bd 4ba. That separate living quarters on his estate probably has that. The main estate doesn't have living rooms and dining rooms. It has wings of the house. Wing one. Wing 2. Rear wing. Front wing. All the hating in the world won't bring his multi million dollar estate down in value.

Comment

Not sure about now but I want to say he lived in the Cinco Ranch area of Katy not too long ago. My cousin works for the police department somewhere over there and had to make a few disturbance visits years back.

I stay in Houston and I can tell you first hand that the house probably has a value of 2 million because he doesn't live in actual Houston but on the outskirts in the greater area.

If he stayed in Memorial/Heights/Galleria/West U then that house would be around 8 to 10 million for that size.

Comment

Originally posted by Tails View Post
                  Not sure about now but I want to say he lived in the Cinco Ranch area of Katy not too long ago. My cousin works for the police department somewhere over there and had to make a few disturbance visits years back.

I stay in Houston and I can tell you first hand that the house probably has a value of 2 million because he doesn't live in actual Houston but on the outskirts in the greater area.

If he stayed in Memorial/Heights/Galleria/West U then that house would be around 8 to 10 million for that size.
                  You can't tell these internet experts anything. They think their Google Fu trumps you actually living there and knowing the area.

Comment

The house u listed was going for that. You listed a 4bd 4ba. That separate living quarters on his estate probably has that. The main estate doesn't have living rooms and dining rooms. It has wings of the house. Wing one. Wing 2. Rear wing. Front wing. All the hating in the world won't bring his multi million dollar estate down in value.
                    There are dozens of homes just like his in his area, all under a million. Nice home, but let’s not pretend he is pulling down millions just yet. He only made $500k for his last fight, maybe he was able to bank half of that after taxes and trainers.

Comment

Charlie have some sponsor money.
                      Boxers do not get endorsements much, but they do have sponsors.

Comment

Working...
                      X