Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC free fight better than Canelo crappy fight with Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And ESPN2 Friday night fights with low level journey men fights were better then each of the last 2 PPVS by PBC. DAZN has multiple fights that were better then the Hurd fight. Canelo/Jacobs didn't cost PPV prices and was better then the last 3 PPVS (Crawford/Khan, Spence/Garcia, Pacquiao/Broner).

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      PBC cards of the last few months have been absolutely shite, 1 decent fight and you want to suck him off.
      look at haymons body of work....this is just another in a long line of quality/competitive fights

its seems like its you who wants this to be something more than it should be

Comment

I second that notion. Last week's card was garbage compared to tonight's PBC Pay Per View type card which featured the fight of the year on national network television. Wow! What a boost for the sport of boxing?

Comment

You should be telling your friends if you like this fight click over to ESPN for Vargas/Berchelt and check out fights on DAZN, and check out the WBSS.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
            My casual friends who bought the crappy Canelo fight was disgusted and cancelled immediately

This is a real fight, and FREE

PBC > Dacrap

Dazn didnt work and they havent gave me my damn refund yet
            Wait, did they pay $20 and then cancel? Well they're idiots, all that free content and upcoming PPVs.

Did they pay $100 and then cancel? Again idiots. All that free content and years worth of upcoming fights.

Either they're idiots or this story is fabricated, which make you an even bigger idiot.

Bottom line, you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              That happens sometimes.

DAZN had the best card of the year though on the SSR-Estrada night. Every fight was good.

Sometimes it's where the chips fall in competitive match ups and not necessarily the network.

My only problem with DAZN was that I was told about some buffering that I shold get a better device, better internet, and a streaming device to watch it, and I thought I would be paying less money.

My point exactly. After paying for all that plus subscription it’s the same price as cable maybe even more.

Comment

I had a couple people over and it was a good fight.

I wish we would get more competitive matchup like this on FOX/ESPN/CBS/ABC

Comment

Canelo Jacobs was way better than Spence Garcia and Broner Pacquiao though.

Canelo Jacobs was $10-20 and a decent fight
                  Spence vs Garcia trash was $75

Comment

Dazn is not worth the money. Not enough guys fight there.

Morons got 1.2 million people worldwide to pay $20 or less for a fight that 1.2 million people in The US alone would have paid $79 on PPV to watch.

Dazn is an epic failure

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      My point exactly. After paying for all that plus subscription it’s the same price as cable maybe even more.
                      Most people that have cable probably have broadband speeds to stream and have a streaming device. Do you count the price of a TV to your cable bill?

Comment

Working...
                      X