I think we can all agree, Deontay Wilder is a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    He has no skill. none.
    weren't you the same idiot that said fury was a bum after the klitschko fight

Comment

Fury makes fighters look like bums. Fury schools Chisora, people say he's shot, then Chisora beats Takam & arguably Whyte. Fury schools Klitschko, people say he's shot, then goes life and death with AJ and nearly knocks him out.

Seeing a pattern here? Fury's style & size is just a nightmare for anyone to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
        weren't you the same idiot that said fury was a bum after the klitschko fight
        no mate I was one of Furys only fans on here PRIOR to the klitschko fight

I didn't think he could get back to anywhere near his best after the layoff but i was wrong there

Comment

Here we go with the bum talk.....Yeah Fury won but Wilder has made it far in the boxing world with his awkward style.

i guess Canelo a bum too cuz he got bullshyt draw too vs G when he shoulda lost in the first fight...And that fight had no 10-8 rounds

Comment

That's unfair. He does have some skill.

He seems to take punches well without going to the ground for a 212 lb heavyweight. The wide-legged stance probably allows him to maintain balance a little better when rocked because Tyson threw a few good 1-2's (jab followed by the right hand) that rocked him.

With that said, the hunting he does for the right hand will be his undoing. He has to vary his punches, use more footwork to get in and outside.

Comment

Aj fans running in because fury/wilder have taken over the hw narrative.
              Aj will be left with scraps until fury/wilder rematch and if it goes trilogy.... Forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                Like they always say power is the great equalizer. Get the man a new trainer and Wilder could go to the next level. Fighting a person with a 40+ weight advantage is going to cause anyone issues. Hopefully we see a much better fight in the rematch.
                Wilder is 33. Hes done.

Comment

Still put Fury on his back twice. What did Fury do? Sure he had good movement, and made Wilder miss, but he got beat up more.

Comment

I don't think you need to label the guy a bum over a close fight. Are the Patriots bums if they lose a game?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X