Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury is NOT ready for this fight!! We should demand this fight doesn't happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Winkel and Wilder got humiliated in the failed AJ negotiations.
    It's clear they're just going to engage in a pissing contest from start to finish with Hearn via social media.
    Wilder claimed he wanted the fight, yet Hearn was always the one who reaches out, on the phone, requesting face to face meetings, you name it. Finkel and 2 of his co-managers refused.
    They never really wanted the fight.
    To save face, they contacted Fury's team just to spite Eddie.
    Eddie said the Brezeale fight was already signed and you believed him and repeated it. Why would you continue to believe a liarb like Hearn ?

Comment

Yeah i strongly agree with you and have been saying the same stuff since the fight was first rumoured. But hey...if Fury wants to get KO'd and ruin his career, let him do it. He'll be another David Haye...because he hasnt had a serious fight in 3 years. No one knows what he has left
      Last edited by DuckAdonis; 08-19-2018, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Ahhh so it begins. The classic "I am a hater of Fighter A so let me discredit his opponent before the fight."
        So if Fury wins he is the greatest thing since slices bread and if he loses Wilder gets no credit whatsoever. Truly pathetic.
        Mate stop with this nonsense. You are insanely deluded if you think Fury belongs anywhere near a ring with a top ten opponent let alone Deontay Wilder.

It’s clear as day that he’s a million miles away from where he was in 2015. He needs at least a year of steady increase in level before stepping up, not just two-three months.

Anyone who’s seen his past two fights can see this and you should too. If you’re an honest boxing fan, which by the sound of this post you aren’t, you’d admit that Fury is nowhere near ready as opposed to doing the exact same thing you’re accusing others of doing - just from the other side of the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Dragged their feet ! Is that what Hearn told you or what Finkell told you ? So basically you want him to hastily rush into the fight and sign any deal offered or it’s his fault the fight didn’t happen, read that back to yourself objectively pretend that it’s Finekll demanding AJ sign immediately and ask yourself the same question does it seem rationale to accept any offer on the basis that their are plenty of opportunities to maximise your earning potential.

Or we can put it like this, if Macdonalds offered you more to leave Burger King placing the pickle on the burger would you remaln loyal to BK ? My guess is you’d choose the latter with those brains of yours. Keep up the good work tho you boys do a fine job.
          Hearn had a deadline , Finkel not only held on to the contract overa week he went on SOCIAL MEDIA telling the world hes sending it back UNSIGNED which he knew the WBA would step in bc Hearn had already delayed the Povetkin fight with several extensions .

P.S Wilder AGREED to the contract Finkel was sending back which he deemed non important i guess ( along with meetings he deemed counter productive )considering the Povetkin mandatory wanted an immediate answer if Joshua was fighting him or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Eddie said the Brezeale fight was already signed and you believed him and repeated it. Why would you continue to believe a liarb like Hearn ?
            Why are you acting as if Hearn was the only one who made mention of it?
            Breazeale himself was saying the same thing.

Dillian Whyte Angry, Says He Feels "Betrayed" By The WBC
            https://www.boxingscene.com/dillian-...by-wbc--127605

Hearn: How Did WBC Order Whyte-Ortiz, Wilder-Breazeale Next?
            https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-ho...e-next--127553

Whyte Will Fight WBC's Call That Breazeale is Wilder's Mandatory
            https://www.boxingscene.com/whyte-fi...datory--127789

Breazeale Staying Ready For Deontay Wilder: I'm The Mandatory!
            https://www.boxingscene.com/breazeal...datory--127576

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
              This is ridiculous! This fight has clearly been rushed!

I spoke to John Fury, Tysons dad and he even admitted to me that Tyson is only at 40-50% of the level he was at 3 years ago! I spoke to a couple others in his camp who believe they can do with another fight before going into this Wilder! fight.

Tyson himself said he would like one more fight before fighting wilder so I don't understand why they are rushing into this!

This won't be a 100% Tyson that will be fighting Wilder! Absolute FACT!

We have waited 5 years for this wilder vs Fury fight. So why don't we demand that we wait a bit longer until fury is at his absolute best instead of rushing into this! Furys legacy being put into the wolves!
              You're a Fury fan, right?

I mean, your post can only mean you're afraid for Fury. And probably rightfully so.

Me, I think Fury is extremely skilled, yes, a less refined Fury got dropped by Steve Cunningham, but Fury's defense is way better now than it was back then. I mean did Clinchko do ANY damage whatsoever? And this is one of the most accurate HW's we're talking about.

It's too bad Fury has no power, because I could see him putting Wilder down. As is, the best we can hope for is Deontay getting straight up outclassed. Which I find to be a clear possibility.

Comment

Fury is ready for this fight .

Will he be 100% ? Who knows .

Does it matter ? Not really bc Wilders competition has been so weak outside Ortiz in a fight he lucked out in that anyone with boxing sense can see Fury is going to cause some concern .

Fury is going to be favored for a reason ,i dont know how some of you not understand that Wilder himself has major flaws that have to also be added into the match ?

How do you ppl not get this ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Ahhh so it begins. The classic "I am a hater of Fighter A so let me discredit his opponent before the fight."
                  So if Fury wins he is the greatest thing since slices bread and if he loses Wilder gets no credit whatsoever. Truly pathetic.
                  Dude it's really sad. These are supposed to be boxing fans too, smh

Comment

well at least you're making excuses early. good for you.

why is this fight happening now? because the coward Gayj and Eddie Sperm embarrassed the U.K. forcing Fury to step in..

even if Fury gets KTFO I'll still rank him above Gayj.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Contracts are not signed right away, that's understandable.
                      The annoying part was they went dead silent without sending back any comments,
                      issues, things that needed to be sorted out.
                      Meanwhile, WBA and Povetkin were waiting.
                      They would have left the 2 parties' ongoing negotiations in peace
                      had Wilder's team been more pro-active.
                      They let their emotions of hate prevail.
                      Don't know if you were here, but this very forum felt the deafening silence for weeks while every one in this forum was waiting for Wilder's response.
                      I'd rather believe Hearn than these people.

Therein lies your problem. you have Eddie's d*ck stuffed in your throat.

didnt Eddie tell us Wilder vs Breazeale was a done deal and the Fury fight was a pipe dream? im sure you believed him there too..

look how fast this Fury/Wilder fight got finalized. that alone proves it was Eddie and Gayj avoiding the fight.

even if Fury gets KTFO he still ranks above Gayj.

Comment

Working...
                      X