No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Finally Returns, Looks Rusty in Stopping Seferi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    He's fighting a fking cruiser weight, and a one at that. When people see the size difference, it's going to be a real bad look for Fury. He should have chosen someone who at least looked the part. No one expects him to take a legit challenge right now, but he couldn't have chosen a smaller, less talented opponent. It's an embarrassingly bad look and you'll understand why I say that when you see the two of them together.
    Let's be real here, the way the opponent arrived last minute, they needed someone to be able to step up on the set date.

His opposition will rise as it goes along, we are talking about the kingpin of the HW division here, he's the goods and we know it, can he get some rounds in?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Let's be real here, the way the opponent arrived last minute, they needed someone to be able to step up on the set date.

His opposition will rise as it goes along, we are talking about the kingpin of the HW division here, he's the goods and we know it, can he get some rounds in?
      Last minute? Tell me you're not gullible enough to believe that. They've been setting this up for months. Best to just admit, this is a bad look for the gypsy. Hope he doesn't continue this Haye-like behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Last minute? Tell me you're not gullible enough to believe that. They've been setting this up for months. Best to just admit, this is a bad look for the gypsy. Hope he doesn't continue this Haye-like behavior.
        The fight date and return to greatness was set up months ago, the opponent was chosen weeks ago.

I find the Haye comparison unfair Redd, lol.

Comment

For a comeback fight after a layoff of like 2 years?

wow lol.
          Briggs didn't fight in 2 years also, he is 50 years old. Fury is a coward

Comment

The fight date and return to greatness was set up months ago, the opponent was chosen weeks ago.

I find the Haye comparison unfair Redd, lol.
            Wow you are one pathetic nuthugger

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I voted on a 'Draw'. Jigglypuff may get put down by this cruiserweight like the last time vs. Steve Cunningham in 2013 -- wow! still picking on cruiserweights five years later?! Hopefully Sefer Seferi will get a proper ref in the UK *jk* unlike Cunningham, that found himself in a choke-hold and illegally KO by the coward Gypsy.
              Never gets old to see Cunningham putting fat gypsy on his ass.

Comment

The fanboyism is strong on this one, the fact people are defending this is hilarious, fighting a 66 ranked cruiser who is a foot smaller is disgusting, why don’t they fire in a light heavy next while there at it! It’s his comeback fight yes but saying he would hurt bellew he’s too small etc then signing this joke is truly laughable. All while badmouthing the champions of the division

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Never gets old to see Cunningham putting fat gypsy on his ass.
                  And then he promptly gets up and mauls him to a stoppage.

Fury is undefeated and the class of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    The heavyweight division just became relevant.

The king is back.
                    Yeah of course Heavyweight vs Cruiserweight fight makes the Heavyweight Division relevant.

Comment

And then he promptly gets up and mauls him to a stoppage.

Fury is undefeated and the class of the division.
                      Wow we have another nuthugger here! Suck that gypsy balls son, suck them dry

Comment

Working...
                      X