Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo has 8 fights left with DAZN $375 Million Deal, Who should he fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just fight Masvidal and get those 100 million dollar paydays.

Comment

Curious about why OP has not listed Charlo, Canelo's mandatory challenger for the WBC belt that he dropped for him, here.

Comment

Canelo might only be 32/33 by the time this deals ends.

If he takes the fights that make him a bigger star there is still another huge much bigger deal out there for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
          Curious about why OP has not listed Charlo, Canelo's mandatory challenger for the WBC belt that he dropped for him, here.
          Don't think he will fight at middleweight again, and chose the biggest money fights out there.

Comment

I voted for realistic fights. Canelo will finish his career at 168 I Believe. I think the 175 move was just a opurtunistic move doubt Canelo truly campaigns at 175lb and I also doubt he goes all the way back to 160lbs so I see him settling in at 168lb and fight all those champions and those at 160lb who want a peice of canelo can move up like charlo or those at 175lb can move down like bivol for instance. I also think Once canelo dazn deal is up He retires from boxing at age 34.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              I fully expect Canelo to move up to Cruiserweight to fight a 40 year old crippled David Haye for the newly vacant WBC Cruiserweight title.

And if it's not vacant now, it will be once Canelo asks it to be.

I think he might fight Logan Paul for the Cruiserweight title in a couple of years.

Well that is the plan anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                I voted for realistic fights. Canelo will finish his career at 168 I Believe. I think the 175 move was just a opurtunistic move doubt Canelo truly campaigns at 175lb and I also doubt he goes all the way back to 160lbs so I see him settling in at 168lb and fight all those champions and those at 160lb who want a peice of canelo can move up like charlo or those at 175lb can move down like bivol for instance. I also think Once canelo dazn deal is up He retires from boxing at age 34.
                Bivol can easily make 168lbs.

And if he has these big fights and still at the top of his game, he will be offered even more money per a fight.

You try walking away from half a billion dollars

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Don't think he will fight at middleweight again, and chose the biggest money fights out there.
                  Charlo has already said he'll move up to chase bigger fights if necessary. What I take this to mean is that he will chase Canelo to whatever division (real or catchweight) that Canelo decides to campaign at. If Charlo takes all the belts in the nearby divisions, people will demand the fight similar to the scenario with the first GGG fight (and there will be few other options in terms of champs to fight at that point).

Comment

He should fight logan paul or ksi

Comment

Working...
                    X