Clear All

Originally posted by FredWreck View Post

PAC is top 5 GOAT boxer.
    Floyd is top 10 so not bad.
    Neither are that high

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      hold on.....

not saying that I agree with Bradley, but..... a few days ago.....

..... YOU ran around saying that Pac was the greatest of ALL TIME

..... but, now..... you are saying that IF Pac beat Spence, he would only be ranked #3.....?

so, Pac is currently NOT ranked #1 then..... or even close..... ?

like that rubbish you guys were saying the other day..... ?

how did Pac go backwards without even taking another loss ?
      I never said in any post Pac is the greatest of all time. Maybe you think Floyd is TBE, but not me I’m a realist. Definitely said Pac Top 10. Don’t put words in my mouth. I’m not delusional like most Floyd fan girls are.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 08-15-2019, 04:40 AM.

Comment

PAC IS ALREADY IN TOP 3.. a lot of ppl in here are either haters or they dont know a lot about boxing.MAX KELLERMAN doesnt need to tell you this if youre a boxing fan. Look at pac's resume and stack him up with the rrest..IF PAC WAS A AMERICAN? HE WOULD BE LABELED AS GOAT..thats just facts man.. I put roberto duran in my top 10 and some ppl have him top 5..but pac already way surpassed roberto duran. One facts ppl dont consider is that that a philipino fighter acommplished this in a foreign land!! think about that for a sec.. you really believe floyd would have 0 on his record if he fought in the philipines, australia, england,mexico?? dont kid yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post
          PAC IS ALREADY IN TOP 3.. a lot of ppl in here are either haters or they dont know a lot about boxing.MAX KELLERMAN doesnt need to tell you this if youre a boxing fan. Look at pac's resume and stack him up with the rrest..IF PAC WAS A AMERICAN? HE WOULD BE LABELED AS GOAT..thats just facts man.. I put roberto duran in my top 10 and some ppl have him top 5..but pac already way surpassed roberto duran. One facts ppl dont consider is that that a philipino fighter acommplished this in a foreign land!! think about that for a sec.. you really believe floyd would have 0 on his record if he fought in the philipines, australia, england,mexico?? dont kid yourself...
          hats off

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post
            Well said.

Comment

Working...
            X