No announcement yet.

If Canelo fights Andrade I have the perfect fight for GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
    Ronnie Shields told Nestor Gibbs specifically that Jacobs has moved on to 168 indefinitely. Perhaps Hearn will make Jacobs vs Ryder and then after that Jacobs vs Smith. Good options for Jacobs.

How Eubank Jr., Truax, Quillin all went to 168 yet GGG is coasting at 160 is beyond me. However GGG fighting at 164 is a great start that perhaps GGG is NOW feeling comfortable moving to 168...

Smith vs GGG is a great fight. DAZN should force this fight. Hopefully Hearn truly believes Smith can beat GGG. GGG’s Ring IQ is dangerous for Smith.
    Smith is a bad SOB who KOed Fielding 2 rounds before Canelo fought him. If Canelo really wants to be a true champion he should have fought Smith. Fielding doesn't even count. Rolls would beat Fielding and that's easy to see. Why are you pushing for GGG to fight fight Smith but not Canelo? Smith is prime right now and he can beat Canelo easier than he can beat GGG but he probably beats both of them. Nobody really wants to fight Smith. If he fights Saunders I think he will walk right through Saunders who has no power.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      They're not making threads about GG ducking Charlo doe.
      They're not pressing for it.
      Unlike when Ward or Jacobs are in the topic.

See the difference?
      No fanboy here. GGG could fight Charlo, Jacobs, BJS, Andrade, Smith, any of these guys by me. He's gotta fight somebody, waiting on Clenelo. Who's it gonna be? Who should it be?

Fight somebody!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Nobody made any excuses and just because you wanted it doesn't make it a good fight. A good fight would be Canelo manning up ... Jacobs vs Jermall would be a good fight too.
        I like Jacobs vs Charlo, or any of tese fights, But who should GGG fight? He can't just be idle waiting on Clenelo. Charlo WILL fight him. Don't try to justify any more Rolls type fighters for GGG.

Give us a worthy opponent for GGG besides Clenelo (since Clenelo is picking his nose).

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          GGG has two good options at 160. The same options Canelo has and that's champions Jermall and Andrade. I'll bet you he fights one of them and your hero Canelo never fights either of them.
          They don't seem to be trying to fight anyone but nelo.

Comment

Considering the first one was a tossup, I doubt GGG would be interested in rematching him at a higher weight especially when he doesn't bring a title to the table. GGG generally avoids taking risky fights period as the A side.

Comment

Working...
            X