• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this and tell me HOW GGG is not a ko waiting to happen

https://mobile.twitter.com/GPboxing/...939521/video/1

Can't embedded so if somebody can then thnx

Comment

Thats good, then let's see the KO guns like Canelo and Jacobs fight him....... Wait a minute!

..at least Lemieux tried.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Thnx dude...

Comment

Because he's built like a f.ucking bull, he's one of those guys even if you had a bat you probably aren't KOing the man

Comment

If GGG was a KO waiting to happen he'd have been KO'd by Davey L or someone else way before he made it to 34. Granted GGG isn't undefeatable just cuz he's undefeated. GGG will for sure lose sooner or later, maybe even by KO, but he's not a KO waiting to happen by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

Because every time he gets caught he doesn't even flinch?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  If GGG was a KO waiting to happen he'd have been KO'd by Davey L or someone else way before he made it to 34. Granted GGG isn't undefeatable just cuz he's undefeated. GGG will for sure lose sooner or later, maybe even by KO, but he's not a KO waiting to happen by any stretch of the imagination.
                  Fair point but I think a boxer\puncher would have fun with GGG
                  Honestly after watching brook lift golovkin with an uppercut and back him up the right hook behind the glove I don't see the unbeatable force anymore
                  Plus golovkin doesn't respect boxing very much and he will pay the price for not respecting defence

Comment

The only time Golovkin moves his head is when his opponent moves it for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X