Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did USADA issue a TUE for manny toradol shot? According to bob arum they did.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    Torodal was not on WADA or USADA's list of banned substances so there was no need for a TUE.
    All USADA did was approve the meds Manny was taking for the shoulder.
    The NSAC say they denied Pac's request for the shot (even though it was not a banned substance) because he didn't mention his injury on the health form he filled out and they only found out about the injury at 6pm on fight night.
    I agree except one thing.....

Usada can't "approve" meds that aren't banned. They may have checked the WADA banned substance list as a courtesy when asked by team pac. That's about it.

However that's good enough for Bob Arum to claim he received a TUE from USADA.

Smh.

Team Pac was upset because they automatically assumed they would be able to use their routine prefight pain killer injections. There was no USADA APPROVAL. There was no letter to NSAC on Monday morning. They thought it was "business as usual" nope.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Pac is addicted to that Toradol, it's been kept a secret for years in his camp.
      People thought pacquiao was a good boxer despite a career of blocking straight rights with his face. NSAC put an end to that may2nd.

Just watch Pac vs the bigger loaded gloves margacheato. Definitely juiced up on painkillers.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Which is why he applied for a TUE and was granted it.
        It boggles the mind how certain posters are too dumb to understand the basics of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          http://podtail.com/podcast/the-forwa...nce-armstrong/

"Forward podcast with Lance Armstrong"

@1:18 Mark

After Bob claims USADA "signed off" on the painkiller shot, Lance Armstrong specifically ask for clarification -

Lance : so they (usada) issued a TUE? A therapeutic use exemption?....

Bob : ...exemption (finishing lance). Yeah.

Classic Bob Arum. Pact@rds lost for believing anything team Pac says. Because we know they will continue to believe Bob. Enjoy Pac vs Vargas.

Smh.
          Man, thanks for this find. Remember when in the poll thread about Pacquiao's shoulder, the only thing these dudes had to fall back on was "his surgery was done by a world renowned surgeon. He wouldn't lie. Blah blah blah."

Now we know that the doctor in Pacquiao's dressing room that attempted to shoot him up with Toradol was none other than that world renowned doctor, Dr. Neal ElAttrache.

1. Why the hell was the world renowned surgeon in the dressing room ready to give a Toradol shot? They couldn't find a nurse to do it? Seems Dr. ElAttrache was a tight part of the Pacquiao camp.

More importantly:

2. Why the hell was this doctor attempting to shoot Manny up with Toradol when he stated that Manny was at full health? Why wouldn't he use a local numbing agent? What doctor would give a Toradol shot for no injury????
          • Toradol is used for the short-term treatment (5 to 7 days) of acute pain associated with injuries, dental problems or procedures, and after surgery or giving birth.
          • Dr. ElAttrache said this about Pacquiao before the fight: "We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.”
          • Pacquiao said this: “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”
          • NSAC had this to say: "We interviewed the physicians representing Manny, and they advised us his health and safety would not be at risk if he fought without the injection."

I wonder what they think of this doctor now that they know it was no other than he who inexplicably attempted to shoot up Pacquaio with Toradol when the situation made it inappropriate for any reason other than to CHEAT!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Man, thanks for this find. Remember when in the poll thread about Pacquiao's shoulder, the only thing these dudes had to fall back on was "his surgery was done by a world renowned surgeon. He wouldn't lie. Blah blah blah."

Now we know that the doctor in Pacquiao's dressing room that attempted to shoot him up with Toradol was none other than that world renowned doctor, Dr. Neal ElAttrache.

1. Why the hell was the world renowned surgeon in the dressing room ready to give a Toradol shot? They couldn't find a nurse to do it? Seems Dr. ElAttrache was a tight part of the Pacquiao camp.

More importantly:

2. Why the hell was this doctor attempting to shoot Manny up with Toradol when he stated that Manny was at full health? Why wouldn't he use a local numbing agent? What doctor would give a Toradol shot for no injury????
            • Toradol is used for the short-term treatment (5 to 7 days) of acute pain associated with injuries, dental problems or procedures, and after surgery or giving birth.
            • Dr. ElAttrache said this about Pacquiao before the fight: "We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.”
            • Pacquiao said this: “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”
            • NSAC had this to say: "We interviewed the physicians representing Manny, and they advised us his health and safety would not be at risk if he fought without the injection."

I wonder what they think of this doctor now that they know it was no other than he who inexplicably attempted to shoot up Pacquaio with Toradol when the situation made it inappropriate for any reason other than to CHEAT!

All it takes Is video footage/picture of the good Dr at any other Manny fight.

I have a hunch that it wasn't his first time he shot Manny up with toradol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              All it takes Is video footage/picture of the good Dr at any other Manny fight.

I have a hunch that it wasn't his first time he shot Manny up with toradol.
              Great point!

He was definitely at the last Bradley fight. Maybe he was rewarded with lifetime passes to all Manny's fights. I wonder if he brought his syringe.

Comment

Working...
              X