Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no threads about Joseph Parker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pumped about this fight. I've had my eye on Parker for a while and I'm looking forward to this step up. This is a real fight and should be a real back and forth type of battle. I'm going with Parker by late stoppage or UD but I wouldn't be shocked by any result. Takam is a tough dude and looks in great shape too.
    What more could boxing fans ask for? We got 2 Heavyweights in extremely good shape ready to put on a show!! Certainly beats talking about ppv numbers, catchweights and ducking!!

Comment

This is a damn good fight and I think it will be a barnburner. It's on Parker now. If he can win impressively it will turn a lot of heads. He's a really good young HW, very old school, very fluid and natural. Defence has to tighten up but his power is really good and his hands are FAST.

Comment

I'll definitely be watching. Takam is in my personal top 10 along with Parker just above. I think it's a genuine 50/50 and will be a close fight. If Parker can get Takam out of there then he jumps above Joshua in my eyes, that's a fight we can all look forward to, the 2 best HW prospects

Comment

I actually forgot the fight was on this weekend. Shame on me.

I think Parker is the goods, and Takam is a legit test, so I'm expecting some real fireworks come Saturday. Not sure how I see this going. Parker looked a bit flaky in his last fight, so I'm a little worried about how he'll handle Takam. He certainly can't just wade in all guns blazing and expect to get the knockout. Takam's as tough as they come and experienced to boot. Hopefully Kevin Barry will have come up with a gameplan that involves utilising Parker's speed and height advantage to break Takam down from the outside and stop him late, but Takam's a difficult nut to crack and won't go down without a fight. Genuinely nervous for this one.

Comment

Parker's last fight if anyone's interested.

Comment

Parker is a ferocious wolverine. His fury will be too much for Takam. He's gonna beat that body up and dust him right on the button by round 8.

Comment

There are no threads about parker because he has only ever faced bums. Beat takam in style then people will start talking about him.

Comment

He is fighting in Australia so nobody cares right now but Boxing Fans are aware of him

Great test for him though! If he destroys Takam the Buzz will pick up for him. He will have to come to the States or sign with HBO or Showtime to show his fights to get more attention though
                  Last edited by sicko; 05-19-2016, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                    There are no threads about parker because he has only ever faced bums. Beat takam in style then people will start talking about him.
                    Wilder fought bums for years and you had plenty of threads about him. You're right though, this will definitely be his breakout fight. If he wins.

Comment

Because hes only fought bums

/thread

Comment

Working...
                      X