No announcement yet.

Canelo, you're such a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    He's getting killed by Mexican media too. Fox Deportes essentially called him a coward, says he doesn't want Golovkin and that Golovkin asked him for the belt and he gave it to him. The comment section on spanish websites are all ragging on him, one comment was something like "they say Cubans are cowards for their running style but at least the step in the ring while Canelo is running away from Golovkin!"

Brutal...oscar knows that's the one fanbase they can't afford to lose

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
      He's struggling with small guys like Khan and Cotto, I could beat him easily. That fat little ginger.
      I don't think he "struggled" with either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Lara will fight him.

Comment

CANELO is the A-side champion....that's all that matters. Legacy is overrated duhh. So what if his fans dont respect him nomore....Still A-side!!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            CANELO is the A-side champion....that's all that matters. Legacy is overrated duhh. So what if his fans dont respect him nomore....Still A-side!!
            Dumbest comment so far... Can someone top this one? I dare u to be dumber...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Dumbest comment so far... Can someone top this one? I dare u to be dumber...
              You just topped it by not being able to see that it was an ironic comment.

Comment

Working...
              X