No announcement yet.

All Los Angeles schools closed and 640,000 children ordered to stay at home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I know it's such a total overreaction. Why should Americans, Californians be on edge? What an irrational fearful (and unjustifiably fearful at that) society we live in. And this Donnie Trump guy? Innit he something? Muslims? Why should Americans and Westerners have a fear of Muslims or Islam? Damn witch hunts and false allegations remind me of Salem MA
    It's not meant in a disrespectful manner but I think we'll see a lot more bomb threats/terrorist scares over the next 6 months. I think the report I was reading said Maryland had 55 bomb threats this year.

Also this was quite a large scale evacuation, 650k people and it was a hoax so I'm downplaying the severity of the matter a bit. Either way, it's a shit time to be living in but what generation hasn't had wars/terrorism.

Comment

Oh ****, Brian Williams is back reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Oh ****, Brian Williams is back reporting.

what orielly lied about was 10x worse than what brian williams said. fox didnt even flinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

what orielly lied about was 10x worse than what brian williams said. fox didnt even flinch.
          What oreilly lie about? Never heard about that, I just remember the Brian William memes being pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            What oreilly lie about? Never heard about that, I just remember the Brian William memes being pretty funny
            being in a war zone when he wasnt, talking about he saw nuns get shot in the head when he saw a picture lmfaaoooo talking about he was on his way to interview a jfk oswald source when the source blew his head off just when he was about to knock on the door when he wasnt even there got caught lying through his teeth in a audio asking how the guy died

just blatant lies that would make brian williams look like mahatma ghandi.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              It's not meant in a disrespectful manner but I think we'll see a lot more bomb threats/terrorist scares over the next 6 months. I think the report I was reading said Maryland had 55 bomb threats this year.

Also this was quite a large scale evacuation, 650k people and it was a hoax so I'm downplaying the severity of the matter a bit. Either way, it's a shit time to be living in but what generation hasn't had wars/terrorism.
              My sarcasm detector was not plugged in...Yes, we live in a ****ed up time in history where terrorism and mass shootings seem to be the norm. Countless times I've logged into Boxingscene, peered into the Lounge to see a thread reporting some horrific act (because the Lounge is the place for breaking news...). I dread it and I'm so relieved that this one was a hoax. It would be such a ****storm if something awful happened

Comment

so much for leaving work early and catching a matinee...all those bastards will be either at the movies or the mall

****in Obama

Comment

I know it's such a total overreaction. Why should Americans, Californians be on edge? What an irrational fearful (and unjustifiably fearful at that) society we live in. And this Donnie Trump guy? Innit he something? Muslims? Why should Americans and Westerners have a fear of Muslims or Islam? Damn witch hunts and false allegations remind me of Salem MA
                  That's because that's what they are teaching people......

If you see something, call the cops...
                  if you are being robbed, call the cops...
                  if you think there is a terroristic threat, call the cops...
                  if a female is being raped, call the cops...

Man fuck that shit. 2nd amendment bitches!

Every single female that I have asked and given them that scenario... EACH & every single one of them would rather be strapped up to protect themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Never heard of a legit "terrorist" giving their target a heads up
                    They never give it out, Our dogs (intel.) sniff them out.

Comment

He moved to Yemen but he's trying to sue the school district for an obscene amount of money
                      No they moved to Qatar.

Comment

Working...
                      X