No announcement yet.

Can we agree in the last 5 years Floyd has been on a tear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Please name me someone on a better run then this man....
    His run has been OK....but he's hardly "been on a tear". He's taken like almost 2 year and year long lay-offs, strategically taken fights at certain times.

You're acting like he's ploughed through everyone at their best one by one.

And when the hell was Robert Guerrero ever a p4p fighter, Ring or otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      His run has been OK....but he's hardly "been on a tear". He's taken like almost 2 year and year long lay-offs, strategically taken fights at certain times.

Since 2010 please show me where he has taken 2 years off..since that is what this thread is about

Comment

Not one of them will ever see the hall of fame man..lol try again,what a sad attempt
        So beating someone famous matters more than their actual skill level?
        Hall of fame has nothing to do with the level a fighter is on hell there is some very dodgy names on that list its not a list of the best fighters of all time its a popularity contest.

Comment

Since 2010, Floyd has been dominating the best in the sport while others were fighting bums in hopes of Floyd picking them.

Comment

Name someone who has done better
            Andre Ward.

Comment

Since 2010 please show me where he has taken 2 years off..since that is what this thread is about
              I said almost 2 years, before the Ortiz fight, he was out longer than a year I'm sure.

Not really the main point of my post but OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Then that says how weak the current division is because IF you think Timothey Bradley couldn't beat all of those guys he named then you're wrong because I'm sure Bradley would beat a Pacquiao who has a shoulder injury
                Tim Bradley...lmao...dude go crawl back in your hole. Canelo, Maidana, Pac, Cotto would beat Bradley anyday...and gtfoh with the shoulder tear excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Guererro was P4P according to The Ring when he fought Mayweather.

Comment

Obviously his run since his return has been very impressive.

Every fighter he's fought other than Marquez and the first Maidana every fighter he's fought was in the Top 5 of the divison being fought in.

Infact, every fighter except those two and Maidana 2 were in the Top 3 in the division being fought in.

(According to The Ring)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      Then that says how weak the current division is because IF you think Timothey Bradley couldn't beat all of those guys he named then you're wrong because I'm sure Bradley would beat a Pacquiao who has a shoulder injury

Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X