No announcement yet.

Rosado calls BS on GGG wanting a CW for Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

What's up with all the doe's? Did your ******ed Karate sensei accidentally kick you in the head again?
    LMFAO
    Watch it, the fat maricon will put you on his ignore list, doe. Foe real doe.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Oh now it's "what's the rush?" The rush is that he talked all that bull and when Ward answered, GGG's reply was "let's do a cw." I'll take the unification argument but dont tell me (like some of these ppl here are doing) that Ward isnt worth moving up for. That's weak as ****.
      Got a link that has GGG saying be will fight anyone from 154-175?

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
        Lol ward is not a PPV draw but lemueix is
        On October 18th, Lemeiuex will have more ppvs than Fraudre.

"But he's fighting on BET doe"

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Again. GGG will fight Froch & Chavez Jr at 168, but Ward at 164.

You're honestly defending that?

That's the topic. Not about Froch retiring or Chavez Jr not accepting, etc.
          Froch or Chavez would of been big ppv fights. Ward is not.

And besides, didn't GGG say he'd fight Ward at 168?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            I dont even understand how this is hard to understand.

Moving up for ward makes no sense. That's a bust as a ppv, wards last fight was on BET in front of 300k viewers.

Of course GGG would go down for Floyd, that's a major fight, GGG makes 5 times fighting Floyd than what he does for Ward.

I like Gabe but he's not a smart guy, the only reason he has a career is because he survived GGG. What fighter has a career surviving Ward? Nobody..

Ward is great but he's not a draw.
            Lemieuxs last fight drew 163k viewers and he's fighting Golovkin on PPV. The excuse that a Ward-Golovkin PPV won't sell well is bullshit. Look at the interest it's getting, it's one of the most talked about fights in boxing.

Comment

He's right

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                Same reason Cotto could have fought Golovkin before Canelo right but chose Daniel Geale right?

I guess the difference here of course is Golovkin is fighting a unification bout, you know, to unify the division. Cotto on the other hand fought Geale because he didn't pose any threat.

What's up with all the doe's? Did your ******ed Karate sensei accidentally kick you in the head again?
                And when have I gave excuses? Number 1 the Geale fight was his voluntary defense. He should be fighting GGG, not Canelo. Have I defended that? No. I've stated plenty of times that Cotto should fight GGG. So don't try that bullshiiit.

What does my karate have anything to do with this? Stay on topic asswhipe.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Froch or Chavez would of been big ppv fights. Ward is not.

And besides, didn't GGG say he'd fight Ward at 168?
                  PPV..... Again, excuses.

Go back & read the articles again. Ward at 164. No ones making that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Lemieuxs last fight drew 163k viewers and he's fighting Golovkin on PPV. The excuse that a Ward-Golovkin PPV won't sell well is bullshit. Look at the interest it's getting, it's one of the most talked about fights in boxing.
                    Really? Can you point to ONE non boxing site that is talking about it? ESPN? TSN in Canada? Any other major sports or news site? Forget about what goes on on boxing message boards. They are not representative of the general sports fan.

And there were unforeseen circumstances surrounding Lemieux's last fight that caused the poor ratings there. It almost did not make to the air at all and few people knew it was on or what station they could find it on.
                    Last edited by Barcham; 07-28-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

WTF! People completely throw logic out the window when it doesn't fit their agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X