No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Attorney Franklin Gacal Says Bob Arum Is Blocking the May-Pac Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Or because he thinks Manny loses and therefore he loses his cash cow.

I really don't care if this guy is an ex-anything or former whatever. It's clear he's still close with Manny and why would anyone object to him reaching out to Floyd? What does it hurt?
    I thought of that but I think Pac is popular and proven enough to where that wouldn't matter. Besides, this has trilogy written all over it. They'll all get richer.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I thought of that but I think Pac is popular and proven enough to where that wouldn't matter. Besides, this has trilogy written all over it. They'll all get richer.
      A decisive loss to Floyd at this stage of his career would definitely matter. ****, the KO loss to Marquez even hurt him some. As for trilogy -- that would be ideal, provided someone doesn't get their azz kicked in the first fight. Too many variables to assume that.

Comment

who is bob arum?????

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
          Bob Arum Refutes Rumors That He Is Blocking the M***8230;: http://youtu.be/UI6pEhWMPPk

Arum says this guy hasn't been pac's lawyer for many years lol. Who's lying then? The article on fighthype seems like a farce to me.
          agreed. fighthype is a known extension of TMT. they are not a very reliable source for anything pac vs floyd related.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            agreed. fighthype is a known extension of TMT. they are not a very reliable source for anything pac vs floyd related.
            So you think they made up those quotes?

Comment

Rick Glaser pulling things out of his ass on twatter - extremely credible
              Fighthype using direct quotes - not credible

Comment

Bob Arum came out and got the damage control spin going fast. And they are buying it.

But they are right. This article has already been debated and some believe Arum and some dont.

If true i hope he gets his meeting but if he doesnt i dont care. Arum is problem and will always be. I dont need anyone to tell me that

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Bob Arum came out and got the damage control spin going fast. And they are buying it.

But they are right. This article has already been debated and some believe Arum and some dont.

If true i hope he gets his meeting but if he doesnt i dont care. Arum is problem and will always be. I dont need anyone to tell me that
                  No they aren't buying it, they just accept it because they don't really want the fight. They're happy with the ability to claim Floyd is ducking because they know Pacquiao loses if the fight happened.

Comment

That guy has not been Manny's lawyer for ages. I notice FightHype has been on the propaganda offense! Digging out guys from nowhere to proclaim that Arum is the reason the fight WON'T get made. Dirty people!

Comment

The flommers still havent worked out this guy doesnt represent Manny? You couldnt make this up. This is taking the ******edness of this whole situation to a whole new level/low.

Comment

Working...
                      X